What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Retirement after 40 years and he was under contract until next year.

This definitely puts pressure on Frost this upcoming season and maybe next season.

What is he currently doing? All I see is that he was a player at ****braska who almost overlapped with Frost at NU
He is the Executive Associate Commissioner for Football at the Big XII.

Frosty’s seat is heating up.
It's a lot of fun to pick on Frost but I still haven't heard the name of anyone who would be dumb enough to go there that would do better.

It isn't a coaching problem, it is a program that is broken and changing coaches isn't going to fix it.

We can only hope that the next guy is as much fun to laugh at as Frosty is.

Continued delusion from (at least some of) Nebraska fans. Resetting every 5 years may work in recruiting rich areas??? Five years is an eternity in CFB. Can't wait for year 7 under Frost to roll around and these idots keep saying, "you can't reset ever 8 years when you're not in fertile recruiting grounds!!!"

Continued delusion from (at least some of) ****braska fans. Resetting every 5 years may work in recruiting rich areas??? Five years is an eternity in CFB. Can't wait for year 7 under Frost to roll around and these idots keep saying, "you can't reset ever 8 years when you're not in fertile recruiting grounds!!!"

I like this guy!

He is the Executive Associate Commissioner for Football at the Big XII.

Bummer! I heard the words "former Fusker All-American" and I assumed he ran like a chain of Omaha car dealerships.

The whole likeness thing is going to save Nebraska and further divide the programs that have rabid fans with no other interests (Nubs, Okie, Texas schools, SEC powers, a few in the ACC) from the PAC12. CU players are just not going to get the sponsorships as they will be made mostly along ROI decisions, as opposed to Nub farmers who will be trying to buy themselves the only thing they have ever clung to.

I will take the side door and exit if this thing becomes unregulated.

The whole likeness thing is going to save ****braska and further divide the programs that have rabid fans with no other interests (Nubs, Okie, Texas schools, SEC powers, a few in the ACC) from the PAC12. CU players are just not going to get the sponsorships as they will be made mostly along ROI decisions, as opposed to Nub farmers who will be trying to buy themselves the only thing they have ever clung to.

I will take the side door and exit if this thing becomes unregulated.You see this move being regulated? By... whom? I don't have that answer either but thinkin' it will not benefit the Buffs :-\

The NCAA has long been overdue for instituting something along the lines of a salary cap in the NFL.
Competitive sports have to have a semblance of competitiveness. The major 5 conferences have to support this to control costs and assure that things become much more competitive not less competitive.

I see prize recruits negotiating their endorsement deals prior to signing day, optimizing which will be the most lucrative choice.

I know everyone thinks this is already happening, but it's chump change compared to what's about to happen with name/likeness.
Car Dealers, tractor dealers, seed companies, fertilizer companies, Farm Equipment companies.... They will all be handing out giant dollars to "sponsor" the Nubs future stars.

The NCAA has to regulate it and limit it. People have already grown tired of following their no-hope programs. There needs to be hope. Without it, viewership will cave within 5 years.

Back