What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Frosty is absolutely the best coach on that list, and it's not even close. I honestly have a hard time coming up with a better coach for NU.

There are other schools in the B1G, but I don't really give a **** about them. There's only one school that I have a really strong preference for how many games they win and lose.

And for that school, frost is definitely the very best coach they could possibly have. He's their Owen.
Frost is the only coach in the B1G to have won a *national Championship.
Obviously he should be at the top of the listt.
Reward him with a lifetime contract!

Rates a 2 out of 10. Been there twice, at quite different ages.
Boulder is a 9 out of 10.
Fort Collins is a 5 out of 10.
Everyone there does probably love Runza. That was about all I could find that I figured was likely true.
Gastronomically it's a wasteland dude.
Bars sucked when I was young and still sucked a years back and I'm no longer young.
People? The most uninteresting people I've ever met. And I grew up on a farm. I enjoy having a beer with peeps from all backgrounds in many different parts of the country and world. Nebraskans are homogenous.

I think it’s funny that apparently the folks in Omaha look down on the rest of the state. ‘Cause, you know, everybody else looks down on them. Maybe they think they can make themselves better in comparison.

I think it’s funny that apparently the folks in Omaha look down on the rest of the state. ‘Cause, you know, everybody else looks down on them. Maybe they think they can make themselves better in comparison.
The only way anyone from Nebraska should be looking down on anyone is if they are on top of the manure pile and their family members are down below.

I think we can all agree that Frost is the absolute best choice for NU’s coach. Coach, AD, Governor, whatever. The entire state should just put him in charge. Of everything. Once he gets his system in place there’s no limit to the mediocrity that they can accomplish!
Dear God. Don’t distract him!! He needs to keep ALL his focus and attention on ****nub football. Best Nub coach ever. Legit. Blinders on. Nothing but ***nub football.

The only way anyone from ****braska should be looking down on anyone is if they are on top of the manure pile and their family members are down below.
Maybe it’s because Omahans (?) are so high…you know, on the cocaines??

Too bad. Looks like Surveyor may be out of a job.

When I worked at Burger King, the orders used to appear on a monochrome CRT display. There were buttons above the food prep area that you would press to clear an order once you'd assembled it. We also had those grease pens to mark special orders on the whopper boxes. One guy just went sort of nuts one day and stood on the counter and started using the grease pen to cross out orders on the actual screen while screaming curses--"**** your mustard whopper!"

Good times. Now back you your regularly scheduled husker hate . . .

When I worked at Burger King, the orders used to appear on a monochrome CRT display. There were buttons above the food prep area that you would press to clear an order once you'd assembled it. We also had those grease pens to mark special orders on the whopper boxes. One guy just went sort of nuts one day and stood on the counter and started using the grease pen to cross out orders on the actual screen while screaming curses--"**** your mustard whopper!"

Good times. Now back you your regularly scheduled ****er hate . . .
And to imagine, all these years later, you're an attorney trying to save people from execution. And BK still has that "one guy" working weekends, with only 4 hours off between shifts.

Good times. Now back you your regularly scheduled ****er hate . . .
You ever been to an A&W? We have one in Aztec. The first time I ever ate there inside, I looked over at my friend and said, wtf is the phone for? He just looked at me with this baffled look on his face and said, that's where you place your ****ing order dumb ass. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Did you ever go to Palo Duro Canyon?

Lost count how many times I went there and that would explain why I love visiting those types of places.

I'm sure you wouldn't mind going there to collect some dinner especially those rattlesnakes. I guess those taratulas made my fear for the common household spider pretty nil.

Lost count how many times I went there and that would explain why I love visiting those types of places.

I'm sure you wouldn't mind going there to collect some dinner especially those rattlesnakes. I guess those taratulas made my fear for the common household spider pretty nil.
I've only been twice, I think. I lived in West Texas growing up man, rattle snakes, bull snakes, tarantulas, were not uncommon. Deep fried rattlesnake actually isn't bad, those guys in Andrews made it at the Fourth of July thing every year.

I've only been twice, I think. I lived in West Texas growing up man, rattle snakes, bull snakes, tarantulas, were not uncommon. Deep fried rattlesnake actually isn't bad, those guys in Andrews made it at the Fourth of July thing every year.

Ahh the region where there are more windmills than trees. Even that would be an upgrade over Nebraska.

What was he at a man camp? I worked on rigs for a few years, but nothing like that.

Not sure about that. I have a nephew in his early 20s who went straight to the oilfield after getting his HS diploma and now he’s a trucker. Have another nephew who is 16 and thinking about doing the sane thing. At least they don’t have to worry about student loan debt.

I don’t recall driving past some cow pastures that smelled as bad as one near Ogallala in Nebraska. My mother did say theee was one nasty cow town somewhere in Texas where the McDonald’s had to have special filters to block the exterior smell out from inside the restaurant.

And we can resume this Nebraska hating after we throw @Not Sure into those cow pens.

Not sure about that. I have a nephew in his early 20s who went straight to the oilfield after getting his HS diploma and now he’s a trucker. Have another nephew who is 16 and thinking about doing the sane thing. At least they don’t have to worry about student loan debt.

I don’t recall driving past some cow pastures that smelled as bad as one near Ogallala in ****braska. My mother did say theee was one nasty cow town somewhere in Texas where the McDonald’s had to have special filters to block the exterior smell out from inside the restaurant.

And we can resume this ****braska hating after we throw @Not Sure into those cow pens.
Probably up by Hereford. Their school's mascot is called the Herd. That ****ing town stinks man.

Back