What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

buffaholic

Club Member
Club Member
Dammit, this would enable them to get out from under his contract cheap and hire someone who would have a better chance of winning more games.
Based purely on anecdotal evidence I personally gathered in 2018, there are no hookers or weed in Lincoln.

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
Dammit, this would enable them to get out from under his contract cheap and hire someone who would have a better chance of winning more games.
Half right.

It would allow them to get out from his contract and save millions of dollars.

They aren't going to find a coach who is going to "fix" the reasons they aren't winning games.

We love to laugh at Frost, and he gives plenty of reasons to inspire laughter.

It isn't coaching though that is costing them games. The big problem is that players don't want to go there and those who go don't stay.

****braska isn't a place that top level talent wants to go.

buffaholic

Club Member
Club Member
Players will give much less of a **** where they are heading, going forward, it will be about how much $$$ they get to go there and how much they can cash in on NIL.

I would suggest that a fanbase that SELLS OUT their spring game might garner a bigger payday than a fan base that gets about 3k annually to show up at no charge.

SBP

Club Member
Club Member
Players will give much less of a **** where they are heading, going forward, it will be about how much $$$ they get to go there and how much they can cash in on NIL.

I would suggest that a fanbase that SELLS OUT their spring game might garner a bigger payday than a fan base that gets about 3k annually to show up at no charge.
Yep. We are in big trouble

ahoelsken

****braska's a great fit for the Pac 12, guys. This conference dominates most sports that people don't give a **** about-and ****braska's really good now at sports nobody gives a **** about now! I mean half the US Women's Volleyball went there or something NBC said.

Jalapeno

Bring back the Big 8!
Club Member
****braska's a great fit for the Pac 12, guys. This conference dominates most sports that people don't give a **** about-and ****braska's really good now at sports nobody gives a **** about now! I mean half the US Women's Volleyball went there or something NBC said.

****braska will remain in the B1G as an associate member for women's bowling...LOL.