What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Texted a group of guys from back home with the Athletic article. The Fusker ego is unreal. My initial text "How y'all cheating and still not making bowls"

Response: "If Urban Meyer gets 3 games for knowing about a coach who beats his wife, I think Frost would be fine with having consultants talk directly to players rather than to a coach who then relays it to players. And how dare a football coach want football players lifting in the summer, I can hardly believe it. I'm sure the players were drug out of their homes and forced to lift."

Like you guys are so special that the NCAA rules against organized activities in the middle of a pandemic but everyone else has to follow the rules? The delusion is even worse than I thought and I didn't think that was possible.

All of this happening just before the 20th anniversary of 62-36. Just awesome.

I think Scott Frost is doing more damage to Nebraska football than Jon Embree did to CU football. You cannot possibly understate enough Frost being the one trying to get out of the OU game. Just imagine Embree trying to get us out of a scheduled CU-Nebraska game and the fallout that would have ensured.

I think Frost will be forced to resign or be fired before he does anymore damage to the brand that is Husker football and that could happen this week. It might be awhile before they have a decent team again.

Suppose Fordham is not able to make it to Lincoln this year...a winless season is a possibility. That would be a great way to end this 62-36 chapter.

Back