What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Well, I'm at an out of town wedding, where one of my former players I coached is getting married. Let's just say one side's family is all here from Nebraska wearing their red! I won't rub it in tonight, but I was really hoping that I didn't have to listen about how they were back because they stomped an Illini team playing their first game under a new staff. So that's off the table. I'll be quiet but smiling.

Observations:
1. Frost has nothing like the talent that he had in Orlando. No team speed. No play makers. His 3rd team offensive skill position guys in Orlando were better than Nebraska's starters. <Sarcasm> Probably Riley's fault I guess, because Frost had to run those guys off and get his own guys here. </Sarcasm>
2. Martinez is the only playmaker, but he's still playing like a true freshman, with no accuracy. <Sarcasm> Can't blame that on coaching after 4 years.</Sarcasm>
3. What's with all the white dudes playing WR and DB? <Sarcasm> That's been the key to success for the last 50 years, load up on wide dudes at the skill positions </Sarcasm>
4. Frost has the most punchable face since Don Trump Jr.
5. Frost's offense he stole from Chip Kelly seems to have gone stale. It's just not dynamic. They are not going to score points.

I hold my season prediction at 3 wins, and that might be too high.

I am 100% convinced Nebraska should not have left the Big 12. They ran away from Texas and Oklahoma and into a league where nobody likes or respects them. Frost’s offense and Chinanders defense are terrible in a big man league full of long drives and big linemen. Nebraska did all this to themselves, hah hah hah

Remember when the Nubs fired Bo Pelini because he’d only win 8-10 games a year and that wasn’t good enough? I remember.

Happy Dance GIF by Six Shooter Records

You know what’s so great about this? The fact that ****braska did just enough to win, but lost anyway. Great recipe for an excusefest from Frost. He’s always just one or two plays away from winning. I can’t wait for him to tell us it’s gonna pop.
Despitewhat their eyes tell them an amazing number of them will still believe what Frosty tells them and hold on to hope that a return to glory is just around the corner

Most fan bases would be down to the dregs by now. Just the few friends and family that don’t care about how the team does. Gotta figure ****braska fans are getting tired of losing and being ridiculed for the rest of our amusement.
Keep in mind, this is all they have. Where else can they go? They will be watching and suffering to the bitter end.

1630193693246.gif

If you can hack it the ****er boards are pretty amusing.
Full of a mixture of delusion and despair. As for the delusional, some on their board honestly believe they can lure the following coaches to that cesspool: Urban Meyer, Mack Brown, Bob Stoops, Matt Campbell, Kirby Smart...

Last edited:
Back