What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Remember when the Nubs fired Bo Pelini because he’d only win 8-10 games a year and that wasn’t good enough? I remember.

Happy Dance GIF by Six Shooter Records

Phil Steele calls that getting "Baylored" in his magazine. Same thing with Solich for not winning enouigh.

I expect an appearance from him after they beat Fordham by 30 next Saturday.

Didn't the Big 10 ban FCS games?

Nubs didn't get the message and they are playing Fordham, who plays in a non-scholarship D1 football league that can offer up to 15 scholarships. FCS teams have 63 scholarships. That is less than D2 football. Fordham beating Nebraska will be a bigger upset than Drake to CU in the 1980's because Drake was D1-A instead of D1-AA at the time if I'm not mistaken.

They play North Dakota next year at home and in 2026. South Dakota State in 2028 and 2030. I do not see the Nubs beating NDSU & NDSU and potentially UND if they played this year. Those departures of those highly rated players looks like it's rearing its ugly head in Lincoln.

The gift of 62-36 is still giving today.

****braska is 1-0 after their latest moral victory.
As moral victories from Frost's Nub career go, this one wasn't even top 20. Not even close. Compared to when he snatched moral victory of proving his loyalty to the program by hiding in a closet while Lawrence Phillips dragged his girlfriend down a flight of stairs & then keeping his mouth shut about it, yesterday's moral victory is barely a footnote for this Husker leader.

The state of ****braska is just going to watch the 2021 simulated season, and assume they go 10-2 and are in the B1G championship game! Yesterday's game doesn't really count, the simulation is what really happened!

Crazy how close that Illinois game simulation was to what actually happened. I’m loving these official simulations!

Illinois Defensive Coordinator is none other than Ryan Walters! Frost said they tricked them 🤣

If there is 50% chance the opponent plays "D" one way and a 50% chance they play "D" another different way, THEN shouldn't the coaching staff SPLIT their time prepping for BOTH WAYS????

Asking for an UNL friend.

If there is 50% chance the opponent plays "D" one way and a 50% chance they play "D" another different way, THEN shouldn't the coaching staff SPLIT their time prepping for BOTH WAYS????

The announcers said that Illinois used to play a lot of ODD fronts and Zone defense.
This game they lined up and battled in the trenches, and then played solid man to man coverage in the back
Way to go Coach Walters, I bet you he wanted it really really bad.

You’d need extra practice to do that, Rob. And that’s against the rooolz.

That dude is out celebrating tonight. Usually they give up TD after TD to start games. A safety? This is the trajectory he is looking for.
I was drinking the Koolaid before the game. Then the first quarter happened. Switched to beer. Lots of beer.

Nebraska football is in more trouble than I originally thought.

Frost's seat is red hot after yesterday.

I imagine Trev Alberts will have a talk with Frost and lay it out there. If he already hasn't.

FYI; I've been a cautiously optimistic Frost supporter. I want him to succeed. But he has to get out of the way of his ego.

I was drinking the Koolaid before the game. Then the first quarter happened. Switched to beer. Lots of beer.

****braska football is in more trouble than I originally thought.

I imagine Trev Alberts will have a talk with Frost and lay it out there. If he already hasn't.

FYI; I've been a cautiously optimistic Frost supporter. I want him to succeed. But he has to get out of the way of his ego.
Welcome back. Oh, and no, AllBuffs didn’t miss on many of these.

Allbuffs fact check time:
1. The ****ers are slooooow.
2. Frost is an idiot.
3. Frost picked the wrong school.
4. Frost is delusional.
5. ****er fans don't know foorball.
6. The ****er Defense is bad.
7. The ****er Offense is worse.
8. Frost can't recruit.
9. Martinez can't play football.
10. ****braska doesn't have a chance vs the Buffs on 9/7/2019.
11. ****braska sucks!

This thread is awesome!

Have I missed anything?

**** ****braska.!

****braska football is in more trouble than I originally thought.

Spot on honest take about the program. Frost just may not fit in the Big 10. Amazing how there has not been enough discussion about his assistant coaches? Chinander is not a very good D-Coordinator, because all he looks for is big game-changing plays, instead of solid defensive play. Seems like Nebraska could go and hire anyone they want to for assistants, and yet Frost wants to have minions along for the ride, instead of real studs.

Spot on honest take about the program. Frost just may not fit in the Big 10. Amazing how there has not been enough discussion about his assistant coaches? Chinander is not a very good D-Coordinator, because all he looks for is big game-changing plays, instead of solid defensive play. Seems like ****braska could go and hire anyone they want to for assistants, and yet Frost wants to have minions along for the ride, instead of real studs.
I don't get the part in bold. The guy sucks as a coach. He'd not be a fit in any major conference.
I've never heard a coach disparage his predecessor as Frost did, publicly.
I've never seen a coach blame his players like Frost does. (They go out of their way to do the opposite)
I've never seen a coach act as though he alone knows the way, and discount every piece of evidence to the contrary.

I'd be hoping for Frost to flame out hard no matter where he was coaching. what a dick.

I quit posting a couple of years ago because I decided this place was bad for my mental health and sucking up too much time. (Especially the politics forum, which I've had on ignore since then.) I'll break my self imposed posting ban for this one since no one else has posted it. 🤣

Back to lurk mode.

GIF by VPRO

I quit posting a couple of years ago because I decided this place was bad for my mental health and sucking up too much time. (Especially the politics forum, which I've had on ignore since then.) I'll break my self imposed posting ban for this one since no one else has posted it. 🤣

Back to lurk mode.

GIF by VPRO

Great to see you!

Here you go:

Massive tool Tim Brando is blocking people for making fun of his infamous 2018 quote. A professional would just say he was wrong, but this dopey twat is standing behind his prediction and said Frost's Nebraska career is still "fluid." 🤣

Last edited:
I don't get the part in bold. The guy sucks as a coach. He'd not be a fit in any major conference.
I've never heard a coach disparage his predecessor as Frost did, publicly.
I've never seen a coach blame his players like Frost does. (They go out of their way to do the opposite)
I've never seen a coach act as though he alone knows the way, and discount every piece of evidence to the contrary.

I'd be hoping for Frost to flame out hard no matter where he was coaching. what a dick
Frost was successful at UCF cause they were not his players, and they were uber-athletic Florida kids that had just lost every game and the former coach was a nice old man that had just lost his way as a football coach. He had his "offense" and he was in a lower league. Congrats to those kids going undefeated.

So, then he has to come home to Nebraska, reset his mind, build from the bottom, not have any of the athletes he had at UCF, and with subpar assistants, and all of the personality problems you mention, he has struggled.

My point is that he will NEVER figure it out in the Big 10 conference with teams that are established and play a slowdown, grind your ass into the ground kind of football, that even the worst team could go on a 9-minute 80-yard drive and you just lost 2-3 possessions. The style that he wants to play just will not work. He might have a chance in a lower league that plays fast and loose, and throws it all over the place, and hopefully Chinanders opportunistic defensive style might work.

It just is not going to work

Back