What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

While flipping between the work of art curb stomping of U$C by the Utes (obviously drawing my main attention), and the developing fabulous aTm upset over Saban/Alabama which came to full fruition, and the (clearly over rated) Michigan vs Husker game ... somehow I just knew it wouldn't end well for Frost. No surprise when I saw it unravel in Lincoln. Beautiful evening of college football to be savored.

When they say he has been there 4 years, it has been an amazingly quick 4 years and to say he is making progress is stunning!

sad eric cartman GIF by South Park

Should CU somehow offer KD (Chev and Gumbo Rod…possibly RG) to kNU after Frosty is show the door by Alberts after this season. Just pick up the remainder of the guaranteed (or not) contracts. You’re welcome nubs!

Be aware. Scott Frost is in the post game locker room updating his resume. Tom Osborne just advised him to take the CU job offer. Sad thing is, Frost thinks it's for the head coach position. Don't tell him the job offer is really for the position of Head Stadium Refuse Manager. And it comes with red stapler and a desk.

Be aware. Scott Frost is in the post game locker room updating his resume. Tom Osborne just advised him to take the CU job offer. Sad thing is, Frost thinks it's for the head coach position. Don't tell him the job offer is really for the position of Head Stadium Refuse Manager. And it comes with red stapler and a desk.
Joke’s on you. Frost has been taking CU’s ****, free of charge, for years.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the top doctoral thesis from the UNL “school for people who want to write good and do other stuff good too.”

Rest of nub schedule looks tough for making a bowl. Maybe one more win? and that looks tough.
Back to back losses like that won’t sit well with that team and coaching staff. The kids are back inside their own heads, and that coaching staff…er…Frost is back on his “they have to want to win…I can’t go out there and win it for them” schtick.

Mrs. (Soon-to-be-Ex…probably) Frost was the real winner of yesterday’s game

Back to back losses like that won’t sit well with that team and coaching staff. The kids are back inside their own heads, and that coaching staff…er…Frost is back on his “they have to want to win…I can’t go out there and win it for them” schtick.

Mrs. (Soon-to-be-Ex…probably) Frost was the real winner of yesterday’s game
That excuse has got to be ringing hollow in year 4 with a veteran team in his system and more of the talent was in his early recruiting classes.

Back