What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Excited Jason Momoa GIF

When your life revolves around one day a year it's amazing how time flies...56 yrs BUFF
All these pages are borderline offensive < true hate.
The one day a year is gone..us older BUFFS are floundering..we have no knu
It sure as **** isn't utah
In my lifetime nothing has compared to the immense hatred I felt and released in 1989 @ Folsom and reveled in it.
It saddens me that young BUFFS may never experience the same..

When your life revolves around one day a year it's amazing how time flies...56 yrs BUFF
In my lifetime nothing has compared to the immense hatred I felt and released in 1989 @ Folsom and reveled in it.
1641436672311.gif

My hate runs so deep I was reminded of the time I picked up an Australian customer in Chicago to drive to Denver.
The weather was terrible snow and more blowing snow as we dropped into KS..
He looked at the map and asked me why we didn't go through ne? "I'd die before I'd do that".

I can't remember the year ...I ate some bad turkey or something..a friend of mine was on leave USMC so I asked him to take my son to Folsom and use my season tixs..handed him two rolls of quarters with the instruction that every time a knu fan yelled my son got a .25 for yelling his piece. Saved my friend his voice & they both went and got DQ on the way home courtesy of my son.

I hope you Coloradans are not going to stand for this.

Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts announced a $500 million plan Monday to divert water out of Colorado under a 99-year-old compact between the states that allows Nebraska to seize access to Colorado land along the South Platte River and build canals.

I hope you Coloradans are not going to stand for this.

Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts announced a $500 million plan Monday to divert water out of Colorado under a 99-year-old compact between the states that allows Nebraska to seize access to Colorado land along the South Platte River and build canals.

When I lived in Nebraska, the Natural Resources District or some other governmental entity actually bought up land to drill wells to pump water out of the aquifer and put it back into the river. I’m not a hydrologist but that seemed ridiculous to me and pretty much sums up Husker logic.

When I lived in Nebraska, the Natural Resources District or some other governmental entity actually bought up land to drill wells to pump water out of the aquifer and put it back into the river. I’m not a hydrologist but that seemed ridiculous to me and pretty much sums up Husker logic.
I'm not sure what specific water transfer event you're referring here, or who was involved, but I recall from a documentary I watched a few years ago that water below land is managed by state and local governments whereas water above ground is under federal control. what you're describing could have been for the purpose of getting the water under management of a different body.

I'm not sure what specific water transfer event you're referring here, or who was involved, but I recall from a documentary I watched a few years ago that water below land is managed by state and local governments whereas water above ground is under federal control. what you're describing could have been for the purpose of getting the water under management of a different body.
Wrong states own the water.

Buff fan since 1990 and I'm struggling with no knu on the schedule. Not even CSU can bring the hate out of me like knu can.

Here’s how it reads in Nebraska papers:

Gov. Pete Ricketts announced that the state is notifying Colorado that Nebraska plans to proceed with a $500 million plan of developing a canal and reservoir system to capture water from the South Platte River, exercising its legal right to that water flow from Colorado under a 1923 compact between the states.
The directive comes in response to plans in Colorado to capture that water with as many as 300 projects before it is allowed to flow into Nebraska, the governor said.

Here is the story: https://nebraskapublicmedia.org/en/...rt-to-re-water-republican-river-making-waves/

Back