What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Some speculation that Nebraska could be leaning toward removing the interim tag from Mickey Joseph's title. A buddy of mine who has some kind of source with the program said as much, too, and when I kind of laughed at him he defended and justified it because they recently picked up a commitment from Malachi Coleman (4* and top 5 ATH nationally, who is from Lincoln), who supposedly said he wouldn't play for Nebraska until Joseph became the interim and started recruiting him.

Sooooo, Nebraska fans are now at the point where they are OK with a very underwhelming hire because the interim HC closed on a top recruit who lives down the road from campus.
LOL. I was popping into this thread for the first time in a long time to speculate about the funniest hire nubs could make, and I read the last few posts in the thread to catch up.

Sadly, I think I'm unable to come up with a hire that is funnier than this one. Anytime you can lock up a coach who's gone 2-2 with the wins coming against 2 of the worst P5 teams, you have to do it.

If Nebraska loses to Michigan this Saturday they will be the only Power 5 program not to go bowling from 2017 - 2022 (Kansas is bowl eligible for 2022). 65 Power 5 Football Programs (2017-2022)

:)
animation domination thats hot GIF by gifnews

My poor old neighbor is a Fuskers and Panthers fan. He was literally calling for Rhule to be fired on the daily. Glad that he has his technique refined for Rhule’s new gig.

If Rhule is motivated to be as good as he can be, this will prove to be a great hire for them. But I think it's still tough to get back to former glory given it's Stincoln.

If Rhule is just looking at this as his final big payday and focusing on how he's going to spend all that money after a few years in Lincoln, then this will turn out just like Frosty.

If Rhule is motivated to be as good as he can be, this will prove to be a great hire for them. But I think it's still tough to get back to former glory given it's Stincoln.

If Rhule is just looking at this as his final big payday and focusing on how he's going to spend all that money after a few years in Lincoln, then this will turn out just like Frosty.
kanye west president GIF

Back