What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Right. It's my understanding that sellouts don't count if some of the tickets are purchased by boosters, car dealerships or radio stations.

Right. It's my understanding that sellouts don't count if some of the tickets are purchased by boosters, car dealerships or radio stations.
Depends entirely on who is counting.

Technically all the seats are sold, it's a sellout.

Has happened in a lot of markets in order to meet requirements to avoid TV blackouts in local markets.

Should be no surprise though that rather than admit that they suck and interest is declining that Nebraska would sell a few thousand tickets for $10 each so they can keep claiming what they consider one of their "traditions."

More recent tradition they have another player transferring out announced today.

WR Isaiah Garcia-Casteneda who played significant snaps in the early games is sitting out to preserve his year of eligibility and entering the portal. Players can enter at any time if it is within a certain period following the firing of a head coach.

Big Ten released its 2023 schedule. Nebraska's schedule as follows:

• Aug. 31 -- at Minnesota
  • Sept. 9 -- at Colorado
  • Sept. 16 -- Northern Illinois
  • Sept. 23 -- Louisiana Tech
  • Sept. 30 -- Michigan
  • Oct. 7 -- at Illinois
  • Oct. 21 -- Northwestern
  • Oct. 28 -- Purdue
  • Nov. 4 -- at Michigan State
  • Nov. 11 -- Maryland
  • Nov. 18 -- at Wisconsin
  • Nov. 24 -- Iowa
Love the fact that they have to open at Minnesota. Think they can muster a winning season with Frost's recruits?

Big Ten released its 2023 schedule. Nebraska's schedule as follows:

• Aug. 31 -- at Minnesota
  • Sept. 9 -- at Colorado
  • Sept. 16 -- Northern Illinois
  • Sept. 23 -- Louisiana Tech
  • Sept. 30 -- Michigan
  • Oct. 7 -- at Illinois
  • Oct. 21 -- Northwestern
  • Oct. 28 -- Purdue
  • Nov. 4 -- at Michigan State
  • Nov. 11 -- Maryland
  • Nov. 18 -- at Wisconsin
  • Nov. 24 -- Iowa
Love the fact that they have to open at Minnesota. Think they can muster a winning season with Frost's recruits?
If Nebraska hires Fleck, that would make for a spicy opening weekend.

sad the simpsons GIF

Don't think that's happening.

Fleck might use them to work a better deal with Minnesota but I doubt he has an interest in the disaster that is Nebraska football.

Depending on who they get to coach that looks like a 3-5 win season. Lots of teams on there that are simply much better than they are and the few that are close they have proven they can lose.

Some speculation that Nebraska could be leaning toward removing the interim tag from Mickey Joseph's title. A buddy of mine who has some kind of source with the program said as much, too, and when I kind of laughed at him he defended and justified it because they recently picked up a commitment from Malachi Coleman (4* and top 5 ATH nationally, who is from Lincoln), who supposedly said he wouldn't play for Nebraska until Joseph became the interim and started recruiting him.

Sooooo, Nebraska fans are now at the point where they are OK with a very underwhelming hire because the interim HC closed on a top recruit who lives down the road from campus.

Don't think that's happening.

Fleck might use them to work a better deal with Minnesota but I doubt he has an interest in the disaster that is Nebraska football.

Depending on who they get to coach that looks like a 3-5 win season. Lots of teams on there that are simply much better than they are and the few that are close they have proven they can lose.
This. There's no way in hell Fleck would make that move. It's a step back. The U has put good money into their program and more might be on the way. Gophers fans love him and the expectations aren't too high there (just yet). If Fleck is tempted away, it will be for a high profile spot.

Some speculation that Nebraska could be leaning toward removing the interim tag from Mickey Joseph's title. A buddy of mine who has some kind of source with the program said as much, too, and when I kind of laughed at him he defended and justified it because they recently picked up a commitment from Malachi Coleman (4* and top 5 ATH nationally, who is from Lincoln), who supposedly said he wouldn't play for Nebraska until Joseph became the interim and started recruiting him.

Sooooo, Nebraska fans are now at the point where they are OK with a very underwhelming hire because the interim HC closed on a top recruit who lives down the road from campus.
In fairness, there have been some people on buffstampede that have said the same thing about Sanford except it’s been mid three stars that he’s gotten verbal commitments from.

In fairness, there have been some people on buffstampede that have said the same thing about Sanford except it’s been mid three stars that he’s gotten verbal commitments from.
There have been people on BS who have said they wouldn't mind giving Sanford a look as HC and maybe a few who have said that they should remove the interim tag, but this is like actual speculation that Nebraska is going to.

I believe the rumors of Joseph to ASU are a false flag coming out of Nebraska in order to sell the idea that he’s somehow a hot commodity. He isn’t.

it doesn't matter who they hire. they are relegated to the trash dump of football history, where they will languish in a flaming dumpster for all eternity.

[wait, checks self. well, ****, at least the fuskers suck too]

Back