What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I’ve got “honey buns” too. A little saggy though.
Adam Sandler Comedy GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

I just turned on a 45 minute YouTube version of 62-36 because, why not?

I was reflecting on it as the game got started, we likely single handedly cost Crouch the Heisman as there were no CCG games back then and the award was announced prior to bowl games. Dude couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn in the first 3 series.

Wrestling Fuck You GIF by AEWonTV

Um, yeah there were conference championship games back then
LOL! I actually went to that game, even though I don’t remember much past middle of the 2nd quarter minus squirming in line for the bathroom.

Totally my bust.

I still believe the point stands - we neutered them in the first half and he looked terrible in many plays. And they didn't get the bonus CCG at that point!

Last edited:

I was reflecting on it as the game got started, we likely single handedly cost Crouch the Heisman as there were no CCG games back then and the award was announced prior to bowl games. Dude couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn in the first 3 series.

Wrestling **** You GIF by AEWonTV
But also, Eric Crouch won the Heisman.

I’m not sure what’s happening here.

Ummm Crouch won the Heisman that season

I remember storming the field after that game, and jumping on the south goal post just in time for it to collapse. Then someone had a nebraska flag, that we absolutely tore apart. I may have hurt the other three dudes helping, as was 6’4”, 235 back then, and they didn’t really stand a chance. Sorry, homies!

Somehow my brother lost the piece of flag that we destroyed, and that kind of bums me out.

Well, yeah, one of the Chips that donned that costume was arrested for public drunkenness during a game in the early 90s, also a helluva skateboarder. Hard core in those days!
I, um, may have contributed to that incident. We were doing beer bongs in the stands pre-game. Chip came along and, you know, just had to have one (or two). Dude tipped the costume head back and finished off the beer bong (or two) like a pro.

It was beautiful, knock the Husker's dick in the dirt one week and Texas the next. I remember before the Big12 Title game my eldest brother and I were talking about it. Long story short, huge Bonghorn fan, he was scared we'd beat that ass. I just said, it won't be 41-7 like earlier this year. Good couple of weeks, won quite a bit of extra cash, suckers. :D I didn't bet like @manhattanbuff style but it was good at the time.(y) Hope we have some seasons like that going forward.

It was beautiful, knock the Husker's dick in the dirt one week and Texas the next. I remember before the Big12 Title game my eldest brother and I were talking about it. Long story short, huge Bonghorn fan, he was scared we'd beat that ass. I just said, it won't be 41-7 like earlier this year. Good couple of weeks, won quite a bit of extra cash, suckers. :D I didn't bet like @manhattanbuff style but it was good at the time.(y) Hope we have some seasons like that going forward.
I was really hesitant to go to that game in person after 41-7, but was peer pressured into attending.

I decided to get mad, stinking drunk. I can’t even name how many times I had to go the restrooms and by the second half, I couldn’t read the scoreboard.

I assumed we were going to get curb stomped again.

That was an unfortunate choice. I’d love to actually remember most of that game.

I was really hesitant to go to that game in person after 41-7, but was peer pressured into attending.

I decided to get mad, stinking drunk. I can’t even name how many times I had to go the restrooms and by the second half, I couldn’t read the scoreboard.

I assumed we were going to get curb stomped again.

That was an unfortunate choice. I’d love to actually remember most of that game.
If it makes you feel better, Chrissy Simms remembers it, promise ya. I wasn't as confident in that game as I was the Nebraska game, which people thought I was crazy for betting on. CU had been getting close to beating those sumbitches for awhile. When they decided to kick that mother****ing door down, don't leave it up to some bull**** call or a lucky ass play on their part, you saw the result. That was a reckoning that day.(y)

I was there, sitting in a box at the 50 yd line, with 25 UT dicks and my CU buddy. Game started bad, but turned into the most glorious evening of my goddamn life.

That was an amazing 8-day stretch for CU football and I had the good fortune of being at both of those games. At least I was sitting in the CU section at Texas Stadium. Nebraska was the clear #1 team coming into Boulder and I remember when it was 35-3 in the 2nd quarter and I thought I was dreaming.

Back