What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I know QB remains a question for nebraska, but didn't they retain a lot from last year?

Does anybody have a sense - or read anything that's not entirely parochial - of how the huskers should be this season compared to last?
With the exception of CU, the first half of their schedule is laughably easy, with home game after home game. But they better get their wins early, because it’s set up to go 5-1 and then lose out. Again.

I’m not convinced that CU is going to lose in Lincoln this year. We really kicked their asses last year in Boulder and I fell asleep at a point in that game because it wasn’t your entertaining CU-NU game. That happened despite giving up eight sacks and that Sims QB who is now at ASU.

We have improved too and people forget we had five one score losses last year in a stronger PAC-12 than what the Nubs faced in the B1G. And that frosh kid who wants to be Mahomes…give me a break!

I’m not convinced that CU is going to lose in Lincoln this year. We really kicked their asses last year in Boulder and I fell asleep at a point in that game because it wasn’t your entertaining CU-NU game. That happened despite giving up eight sacks and that Sims QB who is now at ASU.

We have improved too and people forget we had five one score losses last year in a stronger PAC-12 than what the Nubs faced in the B1G. And that frosh kid who wants to be Mahomes…give me a break!
“Buffalo to the core” and you fell asleep during an ass whipping of Nebraska?

Nebraska gave us 4-5 gifts last year and 3-4 of those were Jeff Sims. I wouldn't expect that this year. I'd expect a close game.

I don't think any of us are of the belief that CU is going to lose in Lincoln this year. I don't know what is going to happen, but a loss is certainly not my expectation.

1. I hope the kid is okay.
2. By "okay" I mean he is ultimately physically healthy, and that he takes this year to re-evaluate his life choices, especially in terms of where he goes to school.
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

I don't think any of us are of the belief that CU is going to lose in Lincoln this year. I don't know what is going to happen, but a loss is certainly not my expectation.
Depends if that QB of theirs is as good as they say. Wasn't his dad a lineman there?

Tackle is thin for the Huskers and not where they needed an injury. Rhule has some decisions on whether he goes with Corcoran who struggles at pass pro, go young with Gottula, or shuffle several players.
If Corcoran is even healthy enough to play. I think he's the guy the article said missed the end of the season & spring ball due to injury.

Fusker starting LT Prochazka is out for the year with a knee per Sean Callahan.

Raiola is going to be running for his ****ing life.

Back