What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

It would be a rare QB talent (and I'm not claiming anything one way or the other, because I don't know how good this kid is) that could find success against an experienced P4 secondary in his second game as a true freshman.
Especially with the best Corner in the country in coverage and Hodge covering his relief options and possibly the best edge rusher on his ass. Tight End is his only outlet and I think that is what Trevor Woods is gonna do.

d36fb16cc7e5091e2760b87e0f250d7d.gif

I'm even worse. Section 40 Row 93 lol. Oh well just glad to be there. Predictable given my points ranking.
I don't know if points ranking determined the quality of the seat, more just the chance of getting tickets in general. Our family is #857 in the points ranking so I would think the seat quality would be a bit better at that ranking but maybe not?

Slow day for me today. Out of curiosity I’ve been listening to Nub preseason previews to see what they think about their team. A couple of things I noticed:

1. The Buffs are their Super Bowl. Without question.

2. Maybe this is my black and gold glasses, but I can’t really pick out any definitive upgrades they’ve made over last year. Most of the discussion is the 5 star qb. Which is no doubt a huge upgrade, but they don’t seem to account for a freshman taking time to adjust to a new level. One I listened to said they needed to attack Jordan seaton in his 2nd game, but didn’t even mention Raiola being exposed for the same reason. If I was asked why the buffs would be better than last year I could rattle off several major upgrades. Thought it was interesting.

3. Even some of the hosts are questioning why Nebraskas over/under is so high. “We haven’t won 7 games in years!?”

4. They are getting dangerously close to CSU territory in most areas.

I don't know if points ranking determined the quality of the seat, more just the chance of getting tickets in general. Our family is #857 in the points ranking so I would think the seat quality would be a bit better at that ranking but maybe not?
Bizarre. I would've thought so too.

Dammit, it's croquet, isn't it? I need to consult Liver first before I make jokes about bougie yard games.

Always a sticky wicket when it comes to those...

Dammit, it's croquet, isn't it? I need to consult Liver first before I make jokes about bougie yard games.

Always a sticky wicket when it comes to those...
Had to look up "sticky wicket". Probably shouldn't have used Urban Dictionary.

Back