What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Meh. You get **** at any game. We had 20–ish CU fans at our tailgate and did shots and had a good time. You wanna **** on NU fans that’s fine but don’t try to take a moral high ground like going into Boulder is Emerald City for any opposing fan base. Didn’t like it and had a bad harassed time? Ok, maybe. So then don’t come back. I hope you do though. Stop being a lady.
I feel you, but I have been to a lot of games between these teams since 1988 and this was the largest organized vitriol ever. Obviously it meant everything to be pieces of **** for this game.

Super Bowl of assholedness

I feel you, but I have been to a lot of games between these teams since 1988 and this was the largest organized vitriol ever. Obviously it meant everything to be pieces of **** for this game.

Super Bowl of assholedness
Dude…it was just a game. If you get rilled up over home fans talking and giving you **** you shouldn’t leave your home stadium. I got spit at and beers thrown at me last year in Boulder but those were one offs and they were drunk and/or young. I had cool Buff fans offer sunscreen and beers. Judging a whole fan base by a couple dip ****s is dumb. Expect the ****, take the hits, and cheer your guys.

Dude…it was just a game. If you get rilled up over home fans talking and giving you **** you shouldn’t leave your home stadium. I got spit at and beers thrown at me last year in Boulder but those were one offs and they were drunk and/or young. I had cool Buff fans offer sunscreen and beers. Judging a whole fan base by a couple dip ****s is dumb. Expect the ****, take the hits, and cheer your guys.
Not riled up one bit, just observations and comparisons, simply pointing out how riled up “The greatest fans in college football” were. It meant more, it meant everything, and it worked out for them, but stop with the best fans and the fake sell outs. Reset and renew. Had an epic time at the concrete coliseum in 1989 when EB scored 4 times in the 4th Qtr, but even when both programs had smaller groups of goons and hoodlums with snowballs, this game was never this boiling over, but then again America is just angrier, especially red v blue and white v black.

Colorado is on our 4th black head coach and Nebraska has never had a single black head coach in any sport. It just felt different 🤔

Good game and good luck

Not riled up one bit, just observations and comparisons, simply pointing out how riled up “The greatest fans in college football” were. It meant more, it meant everything, and it worked out for them, but stop with the best fans and the fake sell outs. Reset and renew. Had an epic time at the concrete coliseum in 1989 when EB scored 4 times in the 4th Qtr, but even when both programs had smaller groups of goons and hoodlums with snowballs, this game was never this boiling over, but then again America is just angrier, especially red v blue and white v black.

Colorado is on our 4th black head coach and Nebraska has never had a single black head coach in any sport. It just felt different 🤔

Good game and good luck
Now we’re bringing race in? The ****? Uhh, and yea we have. Mickey was the interim and poised to take the job but…well…things happened. Where the hell did skin color come from? You’re just grasping at this point.

Yes, but 95% of CFB also do not get it
Best fans has to be real and deep and sincere
Colorado fans fall short a lot, but the school and program have made strides
Nebraska is a red state full of good people that fall short when it comes to the big picture
Bro….I’m just a ball fan. You’re taking it into political and/or sociological bull**** which I could give two ****s about. Agree to disagree because I’m not going to play chess with a pigeon who even when you have mate they’ll just stomp all over the board and **** on the pawns. God luck. Go Big Red.

Bro….I’m just a ball fan. You’re taking it into political and/or sociological bull**** which I could give two ****s about. Agree to disagree because I’m not going to play chess with a pigeon who even when you have mate they’ll just stomp all over the board and **** on the pawns. God luck. Go Big Red.
Totally fair, sorry for the left turn at the fork in the road.
I love how sports can be the greatest life lessons and experiences, and it just feels different. I have coached 100’s of young athletes and all that mattered to me was if they grew up to be good people, good spouses, good parents.
Good luck
Sko Buffs

Just a game boys. I got **** in Boulder last year but also had good interactions with Buff fans. You take what you bake. GG boys. Neb fans….chill.
I wouldn't expect anything less than the two fan bases not liking each other, comes with the territory in any rivalry. I'd add, it makes more fun just as long as the shvt doesn't get out of a hand from a few idiots.

Anyone watch the Well Off Video (embarrassed)?
Nebraska allows fans to man the fences along our players path from the locker room to the field. They then yell **** at our guys. Do we have people over by where Ralphie is to yell at them up close going to the locker room?

Best fans my ass
This is a Karen complaint

Meh. You get **** at any game. We had 20–ish CU fans at our tailgate and did shots and had a good time. You wanna **** on NU fans that’s fine but don’t try to take a moral high ground like going into Boulder is Emerald City for any opposing fan base. Didn’t like it and had a bad harassed time? Ok, maybe. So then don’t come back. I hope you do though. Stop being a lady dog brains. Take your ball and go home. I bet you piss sitting down.
Lady dog brains is quite the hillbilly insult.

You ever come as close to getting sucker punched in Boulder as I did Saturday night, Kamel? Answer that honestly.

You ever come as close to getting sucker punched in Boulder as I did Saturday night, Kamel? Answer that honestly.
No not at all. I don’t talk ****. I’ll rib a bit but I’m never nasty. I’m a lovey dude when I get the suds in me. I’ll tell ****ty Nebraska fans to stfu before I get nasty with an opposing fan base. I have security clearance that I could lose doing something ****ing stupid and getting put in the klink over a football game.

No not at all. I don’t talk ****. I’ll rib a bit but I’m never nasty. I’m a lovey dude when I get the suds in me.
That's what Saturday was like. I was trying to find a place to eat and then leave-wasn't looking for any kind of ****. Got shoved a couple of times and then had the incident I referenced earlier.

If you're back out here when this gets extended, I'll buy you a beer. If the trash who wouldn't leave me alone Saturday does........let's just say I'll have my piss balloons ready for them and leave it at that.

That's what Saturday was like. I was trying to find a place to eat and then leave-wasn't looking for any kind of ****. Got shoved a couple of times and then had the incident I referenced earlier.

If you're back out here when this gets extended, I'll buy you a beer. If the trash who wouldn't leave me alone Saturday does........let's just say I'll have my piss balloons ready for them and leave it at that.
Lol. Warranted. Sorry you had to deal with that. I had a ****in blast in Boulder the last two times. Some of the best craft beers I’ve had. They really got their beer situation sorted last year and getting a beer was super easy with the food trucks. I wish we’d ****ing sell in stadium. That’s all Tom :/. Dunno what the ****ing deal was with the cell service. As soon as the game ended it came back 4-5 bars. Really weird.

Last edited:

I would have sucker punched him if I’d known where he was. So pretty close?

Ha. I love ya’ll and the **** I’ve talked with you guys for almost 20 years. Lotta good back and forth and ya’ll got me through a lot boring days in the military. Good luck the rest of the season.
Don't forget all of the cheating in the arcade!

Back