What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

A 24-year-old University of Nebraska graduate recently took over as my wife’s director. He’s flabbergasted that they spend so much time and money on their patients.

My wife has spent over 10 years in the field and has built relationships with almost every one on her patients/superiors, but according to him, anyone who spends over five minutes with their patients takes away from everyone else’s productivity and costs the hospital a ton of money, so any employee who is genuinely engaged in caring…can **** off expeditiously!!

**** Nebraska and anything it stands for until I die!!!!
The problem with American healthcare perfectly illustrated in this post.

During that game a nebraska player cheap-shotted Juwann Winfree (an eventual NFL player) and pushed him out of bounds (late hit) over a bench. He sustained an injury that kept him out of the next four games.

Meanwhile, huskers are all upset over a perceived cheap-shot sustained when one of their O-line fell backwards over Callier as he wrapped up the quarterback in a very legal tackle. Amazingly, only huskers can see any sort of cheap shot on that play.

You seldom/never hear CU fans get weird about the cheap shot that sidelined Winfree. It's football.

But the entire husker fanbase - not just a few weirdo fans - believes that a cheap shot occurred against Martinez and remain up in arms about it.

They are such an oddball fanbase. Really just odd.
You have to remember that for Nebraska it isn't about being fans of a football program, it is about their identity as individuals and as a state.

In other places fans dress up for the games, socialize around the games, talk about their teams during the week and the off-season but mostly live their other lives.

In Nebraska the Huskers are their lives, are their identity, are the measure of their self-worth. In their minds they are the Huskers and the Huskers are them.

When things don't go well for most programs the fans are a little depressed over it but they are still tuned to the rest of their lives, in Nebraska when the program isn't doing well the entire state loses it's sense of value, of accomplishment.

In light of all that an injury to a key player, a recruit turning them down or a player transfering out isn't a bad day for the team, instead it is an injury to the psyche of each individual fan, and to be a part of the culture there they expect you to be a fan.

So considering that the team has been on the losing end of things for a couple of decades it is no surprise that they percieve anything negative that happens as an act against them.

During that game a nebraska player cheap-shotted Juwann Winfree (an eventual NFL player) and pushed him out of bounds (late hit) over a bench. He sustained an injury that kept him out of the next four games.

Meanwhile, huskers are all upset over a perceived cheap-shot sustained when one of their O-line fell backwards over Callier as he wrapped up the quarterback in a very legal tackle. Amazingly, only huskers can see any sort of cheap shot on that play.

You seldom/never hear CU fans get weird about the cheap shot that sidelined Winfree. It's football.

But the entire husker fanbase - not just a few weirdo fans - believes that a cheap shot occurred against Martinez and remain up in arms about it.

They are such an oddball fanbase. Really just odd.
Might you even go so far as to call them WEIRD?

You have to remember that for Nebraska it isn't about being fans of a football program, it is about their identity as individuals and as a state.

In other places fans dress up for the games, socialize around the games, talk about their teams during the week and the off-season but mostly live their other lives.

In Nebraska the Huskers are their lives, are their identity, are the measure of their self-worth. In their minds they are the Huskers and the Huskers are them.

When things don't go well for most programs the fans are a little depressed over it but they are still tuned to the rest of their lives, in Nebraska when the program isn't doing well the entire state loses it's sense of value, of accomplishment.

In light of all that an injury to a key player, a recruit turning them down or a player transfering out isn't a bad day for the team, instead it is an injury to the psyche of each individual fan, and to be a part of the culture there they expect you to be a fan.

So considering that the team has been on the losing end of things for a couple of decades it is no surprise that they percieve anything negative that happens as an act against them.
Ever looked in the closet of a person from Nebraska? 80% of their wardrobe is Husker wear. This is no exaggeration.

Ever looked in the closet of a person from Nebraska? 80% of their wardrobe is Husker wear. This is no exaggeration.
For every fan base you will find the people who have a variety of ways of expressing their dedication to the team including their wardrobe.

We like most schools have fans who own not only t-shirts and sweats but ties, sports jackets, etc. with our team logo.

The difference is that while our fans and those of other teams will wear this clothing at fan functions and even in various social settings with fellow fans we don't consider it appropriate for every occassion in our lives.

Nebraska fans consider it perfectly appropriate and normal to be married and buried wearing Husker gear, to attend weddings and funerals in husker ties and sports jackets and to wear it for work occassions which call for professional dress.

wear it for work occassions which call for professional dress.
You were spot on until the very end. They don't deserve much credit for anything, but on this one they're correct: it is in fact perfectly appropriate for their Taco Bell and Dollar Store interviews.

Nikola Jokic, the Nuggets, and the Avs thank goodness took my eyes off the Buffs after 2016, otherwise the Buffs suckitude could have turned me into a Husker fan like psychosis, and believe me when I say that I understand first hand how important the team is to them, and this run of bad football is really hurting them. This game might be the most important game since 2001

The Frost Warning / Fail was one of the most delicious periods in my life. I predicted to all my Husker associates he would fail, they couldn't comprehend it until the end. Ultimately, they all NOW see that he took them for a ride and what a delicious time it was.

Was up there with some other great fails I've witnessed such as Rick Neu failing at UCLA (dick wad) and Mel Tucker failing in life (and at Mich State).
Frost however was the most satisfying.

The Frost Warning / Fail was one of the most delicious periods in my life. I predicted to all my Husker associates he would fail, they couldn't comprehend it until the end. Ultimately, they all NOW see that he took them for a ride and what a delicious time it was.

Was up there with some other great fails I've witnessed such as Rick Neu failing at UCLA (dick wad) and Mel Tucker failing in life (and at Mich State).
Frost however was the most satisfying.
We tried to warn them about Frost.

would make a better hire than Ruhle. What an over rated pos coach.. not just Frost, but also Ruhle.. just watch.. Ruhle is going to be shown for the over rated coach he is very soon.. I read where he allegedly built two college teams.. what crap.. giving him credit for building baylor is almost intellectually as dumb as for instance saying certain coaches built that think tank on the west coast team.. Nebraska is yesterday U.. terrible decision to join Big 10, some lousy coaching hires, including Ruhle, and this hype over the cornhole coach building programs is as bad as saying Tyrone Willingham built Stanford in the mid 90's when he inherited Walsh's recruits and while not as bad as saying David Shaw built Stanford... it does raise question as to what he did at wherever he has coached and his failure in the pro's should be telling. OVER-RATED

From a pure football matchup perspective, I think most stats favor the Huskers comfortably. But the pedigree of Shedeur Sanders scares me this week. Since joining the Big Ten in 2011, Nebraska football is just 14-31 in games where a future drafted quarterback accumulated any stats (only includes quarterbacks drafted through the 2024 NFL draft). Since 2017, the record has been worse at 1-19, with the lone win coming against Penn State in 2020 (Sean Clifford and Will Levis). The future draft pick didn’t always do much in these games (JJ McCarthy's 1 attempt in 2021 or Joe Burrow's garbage time in 2016), but the presence of such a talented player on the roster bodes well for the team's success.

lol, “classiest” fans in America. Threw water bottles on the field and CU sideline during the 4th quarter. Talked **** all game to a bunch of CU fans. They didn’t do a good job of faking nice :ROFLMAO:

IMG_0798.jpeg

Last edited:
You are obviously a dirty hippy who throws piss balloons and batteries at Nebraska virgins, angels, and god-fearing men and women whose only mission is to cheer both teams. I pray for your soul.
I've never been treated this badly at an away game. Got pushed a couple of times and repeatedly accosted trying to find a place to eat after last night. Memo to these ****ing people: Zero place for that. Give me directions to a restaurant or my hotel and leave me alone. Had more than one drunk college student in my face.

**** these ****ing people and "Nebraska nice". Worst fanbase in America.

#fuskertrash is real. I'm not coming back here.

Last edited:
Who is breaking down the film for offensive and defensive coordinators.. to begin game.. those two lateral like passes for openers were terrible to behold, setting up Shedeur to be sacked on 3rd down and then the Nebraska running plays were things they showed on their film.. why were they not prepared for.. this is why the very slow start for cu.. coaching and then look at the play calling after nice punt return by Jimmy.. this is where they should have run Hayden or Micah.. but sack.. a few valiant pass plays gets it to 4th and 1 and they run into Nebraska strength middle of line against their stud tackles with Charlie??, and it looks against these star tackles that they are playing Benson and Brown out of position.. Benson looks better at tackle and brown at guard.. terrible coaching start to the game... this is where game was lost.. then in near goal line on first down at about two yard line..where the dumbest coaches know you need to be careful a wide shallow across field pass play is called where DB can see it coming... ,everybody can see Shedeur is locked in on #6 that gift wrapped the pick six interception possiblity as rusher is getting by Seaton and Hayden who should have been given the chance to run and give CU some room just watches .. head shrug.. nuff said.. will coaching improve, will film prep be made and they stop these lateral wide across the field passes and will they let someone other than charlie play at rb. Is someone on CU staff with the bettors on nu? head shrug and receivers in motion still not switched off on or rotated.. db for cu forced to run accross the whole field.. time after time.. and film study shows what Nebraska would do.. if they watched film coaches would see and prepare players #24 will take defender to the football. 1725811178175.png

Last edited:
lol, “classiest” fans in America. Threw water bottles on the field and CU sideline during the 4th quarter. Talked **** all game to a bunch of CU fans. They didn’t do a good job of faking nice :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 75633
These ****heads are who they are. Their whole identity is religiously following a group of kids that are looking to bolt the first opportunity they get to leave this state. Even the ones that were born here.

Back