What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Gee Bee Arrrrrr? Lol good game Buffs. Met a lot of your fans and had a good time. We finally got one. Seriously, great game and good luck the rest of the season.
Wish I could be saying the same thing about your fanbase.

I won't be back, but I'll make sure my piss balloons are loaded for your next visit.

To bad the series will end at 50 -29-2.

I will enjoy the meltdown from you when you find out coach Prime milked you.

Buffalo tears are the best tasting tears.
Prime brought CU back from the dead, doubled the value of the brand and brought in a lot of fans from all over the world
Series since 2001 is now 7-7, so nobody gets the bragging rights, and we throttled you last year, and while the game started and looked like a whooping, you did not score in the second half. I think the series will be back someday soon when the Super League is formed and valuable rivalries like this matter.
Congrats on the execution of a solid game plan, wish our offensive coordinator had a clue.

See you some day and I do not wish you luck

We made the mistake of trying to get a bite to eat after leaving the game.
We had quite a few obnoxious fans come after us. Nothing physical, but definitely some strong language and angry unprovoked verbal attacks.
Quite a few drunk people that pretended to be friendly and want to talk while only being obnoxious about CU and Deion.

We had quite a few obnoxious fans come after us. Nothing physical, but definitely some strong language and angry unprovoked verbal attacks.
Quite a few drunk people that pretended to be friendly and want to talk while only being obnoxious about CU and Deion.
Did you try to eat after?

I’d love this but they just signed Elko. If anything I’d think penn st finally dumps Franklin and he goes back to his Alma mater
Elmo doesn’t appear to be working out. Will be fired after next season, money’s no problem for A&M. Didn’t know he was a PSU grad,

Just a game boys. I got **** in Boulder last year but also had good interactions with Buff fans. You take what you bake. GG boys. Neb fans….chill.
Anyone watch the Well Off Video (embarrassed)?
Nebraska allows fans to man the fences along our players path from the locker room to the field. They then yell **** at our guys. Do we have people over by where Ralphie is to yell at them up close going to the locker room?

Best fans my ass

Nebraska allows fans to man the fences along our players path from the locker room to the field. They then yell **** at our guys. Do we have people over by where Ralphie is to yell at them up close going to the locker room?

Best fans my ass
Follow up

Later in the video during warmups, a large group of alpha male corn****ers are chanting “FUKK CU”

Just an oasis of kindness

Best fans my ass
Meh. You get **** at any game. We had 20–ish CU fans at our tailgate and did shots and had a good time. You wanna **** on NU fans that’s fine but don’t try to take a moral high ground like going into Boulder is Emerald City for any opposing fan base. Didn’t like it and had a bad harassed time? Ok, maybe. So then don’t come back. I hope you do though. Stop being a lady dog brains. Take your ball and go home. I bet you piss sitting down.

Back