What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I don't know him so I'll take your word for it.

At the same time basing an evaluation of a coach on his record at Purdue is a harsh standard.

I don't know that Nick Sabin or Urban Meyer could win there. They simply don't have any of the things necessary to compete with the top schools in the conference.

He probably does get fired, losing programs do that to make the boosters happy. If he can get some coaching rehab as a coordinator someplace and then maybe get a G5 head job he may earn his way back into the loop for P4 jobs.

Meanwhile it won't matter who they hre to replace him, in 3-5 years he will be fired as well and the cycle will repeat.
You can win 6-7 games a year at Purdue. They've had that type of team many times in the 2000s. What you can't do is go 4-8 (barely) and 2-10 (likely) in your first two years at the helm and show no improvement.

We are in a way better position than Purdue, but we need their Revenue
I agree that we are in a better position than Purdue in many ways but we certainly weren't as long as Dr. Phil was running the show.

Now we are in the process of trying to overcome the obstacles he and his people placed in the way of the program.

Back