What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

It means I want to get a Tshirt with their logo before my trip to Boulder next year. The win part was a little misspoken, half a championship. not an outright win of a championship, it was vague. Go by what I mean not what I say.:confused:
Holy crap - I was unaware my 14 year old daughter got an All Buffs account posing as an NU fan. Hahahaha.

You old enough to remember CUs 1/2 championship?

Because your jackass former coach (who walked into your house and beat you on the day he went into the NU hall of fame?) voted GT national champions instead of the team who beat the SWC and Pac 10 champs, tied the SEC champ, and lost to a Big 10 co-champ on the road by one point? Your school has never had the balls to schedule like that, and Osborne is still a little bitch in my book for that vote. Anything else? I didn't think so. Go eat another cabbage burger.

Because your jackass former coach (who walked into your house and beat you on the day he went into the NU hall of fame?) voted GT national champions instead of the team who beat the SWC and Pac 10 champs, tied the SEC champ, and lost to a Big 10 co-champ on the road by one point? Your school has never had the balls to schedule like that, and Osborne is still a little bitch in my book for that vote. Anything else? I didn't think so. Go eat another cabbage burger.
Thats better than I even hoped for, nice job mate.... but hey, 1/2 a championship is better than none.

I have a great sense of satisfaction knowing we destroyed their program in 2001and crushed the hopes of their deluded fans by spanking Frosty's whiny, bitch ass.
i always liked the way Kordel looked at the end of the first quarter, that blank stare, deer in the headlight look.... priceless. Your teams were so loaded but TO always had a plan.. but you are correct about destroying it. CU was there for the coming out party in what 92?... got the first nail in in 2001.

We gave Frosty his first loss as a Nub coach. The fact that it was on the same day that they inducted that degenerate into the Fusker Runza Repository makes it even sweeter. How is the scheduling with Bethune-Cookman going?
Ive never heard of them until today.

Your championships, 2 which were shared, are about as relevant as Princeton's 24 titles when they were D1...in the 1800's.
Yeah......strong comparison there, I'm picking up what youre putting down big guy.
First off, they arent my championships, i NEVER use the word "we" when talking Cornhuskers. Secondly, 2 of those NU teams are voted as GOATs (71, 94) by writers and fans but you like who you like. #GoPrinceton

This perspective if yours is something like dragging a teammate’s girlfriend down the stairs by the hair.
The perspective I have is one of CU getting the popular vote and GT getting the electoral vote. Both are nice and all but only one of them is most meaningful.

You old enough to remember CUs 1/2 championship?
vpua5iu3lvckvbwlchfp

Yeah......strong comparison there, I'm picking up what youre putting down big guy.
First off, they arent my championships, i NEVER use the word "we" when talking Cornhuskers. Secondly, 2 of those NU teams are voted as GOATs (71, 94) by writers and fans but you like who you like. #GoPrinceton
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, more like Minnesota that won 7 in the 1900's and 30's. That's the problem with you red clad lemmings, you still think your program is relevant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The perspective I have is one of CU getting the popular vote and GT getting the electoral vote. Both are nice and all but only one of them is most meaningful.

Keep that popular and electoral BS out of the football forum.

We both know that a gun hiding Dr Tom cast a sour grapes vote in the UPI coaches poll.

It was glorious to watch CU piss in his (and your) Cheerios a few weeks back.

When was the last time NU started 0-3? The Big House will not be friendly to the Bugeaters.

All you got is 1990s smack and a $5M per year loser at the helm.

Try the other way around-Wikipedia lists Georgia Tech as the Coaches' poll national champion (because Tom "Vote for your Conference" Osborne was too big a hypocrite to do the same when we were better). We won pretty much everything else. I think we know who the real champion was that year.

One of Frosty’s recruits at UCF got into some legal trouble. I’m sure Frost would say that he knows the kid and that it “wasn’t malicious.” He would then say something about they are going to rebuild “the right way.” Osborn probably gave him pointers on how to recruit.

One of Frosty’s recruits at UCF got into some legal trouble. I’m sure Frost would say that he knows the kid and that it “wasn’t malicious.” He would then say something about they are going to rebuild “the right way.” Osborn probably gave him pointers on how to recruit.

Scott Frost would probably try and argue that a recruit of his spying for Russia during the 2016 election wasn't malicious.

Back