What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Since 62-36 Mighty ****braska has...

-Lost by 10 or more points 48 times.
-Lost by 30 or more points 18 times.
-Allowed 50+ points 14 times.
-Allowed 60+ points 7 times.
-Allowed 70+ points 3 times.

I hate to ask but I need to see Colorado...I still don’t remember ever giving up 70 or hell even 60...but it’s possible.

I know it’s been 6 years at the least since Colorado has allowed 50.
I think Texas beat us in 2005 70-3, but that was the only 70

I went and gandered. 70 twice, one was 70-3 and another was Oregon 70-14. Which was also the same season we gave up our only 60 point game 69-14 against Fresno state. I must have drank myself brain dead to forget 2012, holy **** we were ****ing bad. Lol

BUT! Again, Nebraska has sucked worse than us and we haven’t even been remotely good.

One thing about that’s making me smile a bit is the Gophs making the cornholios suffer.
Lot of empty seats in that stadium that earlier were filled with inbred twinkie eaters wearing red polyester. In the past they would have held out hope of a big comeback. Now they are figuring out that staying would just mean more misery on the scoreboard as they sit there in the cold and wet being laughed at by the gopher fans.

Lot of empty seats in that stadium that earlier were filled with inbred twinkie eaters wearing red polyester. In the past they would have held out hope of a big comeback. Now they are figuring out that staying would just mean more misery on the scoreboard as they sit there in the cold and wet being laughed at by the gopher fans.
No applause? Worst fans

Notice how Surveyor didn't come around after the Buffs loss last night. I think he knew that his day was going to be even worse, and it is.

Cornmushers getting flat dominated by a team that is nowhere close to as talented as Oregon is.

This is ugly, and beautiful at the same time.

And just like that Minny scores again. 34-0 LOL

Now it is getting comical.

I thought Frosting was supposed to be the great coach who would restore discipline and fundamentals. Instead they get a team that is finding new ways to fall apart.

I know it’s been 6 years at the least since Colorado has allowed 50.
I think Texas beat us in 2005 70-3, but that was the only 70

Gave up 2 different 50 burgers in 2014-Cal (that 59-56 2OT loss) and USC (56-28). Those are the last two I can recall. Got a couple uglier numbers from Embree's last season in charge-Fresno State (69-14) and Oregon (70-14) in 2012. Our drought's a lot longer than Fusker's is-lol 62-3 against Ohio State in 2016

Last edited:
nebraska losing is the one bright spot for me as a Buff fan. Doesn't make up for our loss, but does make me feel a little better. They are a bad football team right now. All that 4* talent they always seem to get and so under perform.

The gophers rowed the boat on the fuskers. The writing is on the wall. The pitchforks and torches are being gathered up. Some fans are tired of Frost’s antics and the discipline on this team. The kid that threw a punch got another personal foul with a forearm to the face last night...at least I think it was the same kid? Facebook was pretty critical.

they’ve pretty much written off their preseason Heisman wunder kid, and are drooling over QB2.

even with all of this, some how they will still get decent talent that will go to waste..

BTW the nub that keeps getting kicked out of games for punching opposing players....needs to be suspended. That is bull**** he has struck players 2 different times now, that we have seen?... He is going to hurt someone if it is not addressed...can anyone say suh??

Back