What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

**** ****braska. Those miserable sons of bitches are even more insufferable now that they're accepting the fact they suck. It's FUBAR, and it's because we busted their ****. Blame it on the Buffs - we did this.
Great post!
I laughed my ass off with the display if disillusionment. CU didn't "bust their ass".
NU just isn't playing as a team, is young and has depth issues.

So carry on. Believe what you want if it makes you feel good.

The definition of disillusionment: "NU just ins't playing as a team, is young and has depth issues." You're not very good at evaluating, are you?

There are very few things that make us feel better than watching nubs crater like they do. So, yes, it makes us feel good, real good.

Great post!
I laughed my ass off with the display if disillusionment. CU didn't "bust their ass".

But Nebraska was supposed to contend for a Big 10 title what that team you just described.
Tell me, do you really think Nebraska is even close to competing with the likes of Ohio state, Michigan, Penn State and Wisconsin?

NU isn’t playing as a team. So we have two full years now with Frost as HC and they’re STILL not playing as a team? And Surevyor doesn’t see this as an issue? And then uses the word “disillusionment” to describe a post here?

Am I the only one who just finds that simply adorable?

Great post!

That's on your coaching staff. Frosty doesn't inspire team work nor know how to build it. Is there any evidence this has gotten better? I would say he alone fractures that team more than anyone.

Also in before you're dismissive and say I'm delusional because you can't come up with a sound argument while wearing your hoodie indoors.

NU just isn't playing as a team
I'm no analyst, but that seems like a coaching issue.

And may I be so bold to say that, in Year 2 of said coach, that's a sign you hired a bad coach. Who your AD just extended.

Believe what you want if it makes you feel good.
What I believe:
1574435599469.jpeg

33webfinal.jpg

But ****braska was supposed to contend for a Big 10 title what that team you just described.
Tell me, do you really think ****braska is even close to competing with the likes of Ohio state, Michigan, Penn State and Wisconsin?

Well, the narrative coming out of Nebraska after their 37-21 loss to Wisconsin was that was better than they expected and didn't feel as bad as other losses, so in their twisted minds they believe they are close to closing the gap on at least 1 of those 4 schools. LOL

giphy.gif

They have 4 wins, 5 moral victories, and 1 loss. One more moral victory and they are in, so they have a real shot at it.
Wait. Is that loss to CU or OSU? Just trying to see where the limits on moral victories are.

They have 4 wins, 5 moral victories, and 1 loss. One more moral victory and they are in, so they have a real shot at it.
You have miscounted entirely.

You know that in fuskerthink the spring game gives them another victory.

Yup. That sad maneuver didn’t fool anyone, especially recruits.

I can’t believe Charlie Strong is that far down the list. Dude seems to have completely checked out. Pat Fitzgerald being on the list seems crazy to me. I know NW is having a bad year, but with the success they’ve had, I’d think he would have a lot of rope.
But as this is the Nebraska hate thread, I’d like to cast my vote for them to keep Frosty for the next eleventy billion years.

They aren't firing Frosting.

He is one of "them", a link to the glorious days when fusker football actually meant something to people who weren't part of the cult. To fire him would mean admitting that the golden age is gone, that the "system" isn't going to bring them back to glory.

They also know in the back of their minds that they aren't going to get anything close to a first line coach to replace him. The last time they went out of the market looking for a coach they got shot down by multiple guys. They finally ended up with Mike Riley. They also remember Bo and Callahan.

Eventually they have to recognize that the problem isn't one that is going to fix by changing coaches.

Back