What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

When I came up here every summer for vacation, I'd always get a couple of college football magazines. On one of them, think it was Street & Smiths maybe? They had a section in there that talked about teams that should play each other every year or most years. One they mentioned was Nebraska and Iowa. They flat ass accused Nebraska of ducking them.

When I came up here every summer for vacation, I'd always get a couple of college football magazines. On one of them, think it was Street & Smiths maybe? They had a section in there that talked about teams that should play each other every year or most years. One they mentioned was ****braska and Iowa. They flat ass accused ****braska of ducking them.
Nebraska’s non conference motto was “so many directional schools, so few available games”. They routinely ducked challenging NC games and then rode a questionable record to a bowl game. Iowa would fit that ducking kNU mindset. Northern Iowa on the other hand…..

****braska’s non conference motto was “so many directional schools, so few available games”. They routinely ducked challenging NC games and then rode a questionable record to a bowl game. Iowa would fit that ducking kNU mindset. Northern Iowa on the other hand…..
Of course, they're be ducking Northern Illinois to schedule a game with Northern Iowa.

Iowa/Nebraska is a natural rivalry. The two schools are only about 300 miles apart and are in the same conference. Of course, as Nebraska was always fond of pointing out, when one team routinely beats the tar out of another, can you really call it a rivalry?

Iowa/****braska is a natural rivalry. The two schools are only about 300 miles apart and are in the same conference. Of course, as ****braska was always fond of pointing out, when one team routinely beats the tar out of another, can you really call it a rivalry?

They are on a three game moral victory streak against Iowa though!

Pussker fan,”It can’t get any worse”
The college sports world “Hold my beer”

I’m calling bull**** on that map.
No way NC State fans are more passionate than Duke or UNC fans. Sorry. No way.
But yeah, that ****braska stuff is pretty damn funny.
Funny as ****.

Not Sure, you are worried about NC State? What about UCLA in California or Texas Tech in, well, Texas? That is straight up laughable.

LMAO. Maine being the most passionate fan base in Arizona by whatever ridiculous metric they used is also quite hilarious.
The metric is how can I make a map that looks serious but gets under the skin of certain hyper sensitive fan bases to generate a huge number of clicks.

Ohio State fans seeing Dayton on there, check.
Arizona fans, hyper-sensitive, check.
Texas fans, North Carolina and Duke fans check
Wisconsin fans, Illinois fans, Missouri fans check.
Fusker fans, check their hearts because some of them are probably in cardiac arrest over this.

Funny as ****.

Not Sure, you are worried about NC State? What about UCLA in California or Texas Tech in, well, Texas? That is straight up laughable.
Well, UCLA probably does have the most passionate basketball fans in California, so I have a hard time arguing that. Tech? Meh - I don’t think many people in Texas even know what a basketball looks like.

You see the citation on the map? South Harmon Institute of Technology? S.H.I.T. West Pointers do a similar deal but they say South Hudson.

:unsure:

Over time, the distribution of the black pullovers changed. They were no longer handed out before practice and collected afterward. During Tom Osborne's Hall-of-Fame tenure as head coach, members of the top defensive units received Blackshirts at the end of pre-season practice, the week before the opening game. Typically before bowl games, McBride would award all senior defensive players the coveted practice jerseys at the bowl site, to wear during game preparations.

Back