What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

I thought the announcers made a bit of a big deal about that PI. He got there a little early, but I feel as though it was within in the range of routine no-calls.

It's not like the end of that OSU game (2013? Whatever year Burrito got married) when the defender wrapped his arms around the receiver well before the ball got there.

Just watched that replay. The ball is under thrown so the receiver slows to get it and the defender runs into him. Pretty typical. I love how the ball bounces off of #1’s head.
It’s a pick if he turns his head and looks for the ball. But, probably should have been a call.

Just watched that replay. The ball is under thrown so the receiver slows to get it and the defender runs into him. Pretty typical. I love how the ball bounces off of #1’s head.
It’s a pick if he turns his head and looks for the ball. But, probably should have been a call.
Could easily have been PI. Then again, the ball that Martinez just about threw into the stands, that still somehow got a defensive PI call seemed pretty bad too. Neb fans are probably not talking much about that one.

I’m also ok if this leads to more “the Big10 is against us” talk from Lincoln.

Could easily have been PI. Then again, the ball that Martinez just about threw into the stands, that still somehow got a defensive PI call seemed pretty bad too. Neb fans are probably not talking much about that one.

They never really talked about knocking Juwann Winfree out of a game on a cheap shot into the benches either. There was always something else they wanted to talk about.

This. The DPI call earlier on the drive was atrocious and officials seem to have forgotten about catchable vs uncatchable rule.

Good for him. Now Mr. Tulip won't have to find a closet to hide in if there is trouble.
I wonder if this is a 24/7 security situation? Is Mrs. Frosty playing the Whitney Houston to Mr. Frosty’s bodyguard’s Kevin Costner, while Frosty is talking about glory days at Gate25 while flirting with future ex-wife candidates?

You know, looking at that DPI non-call, it wasn't in the end zone, so it would have only been half the distance to the goal. Martinez would have ****ed it up anyway.

So in a way, the refs did them a favor in giving them something to focus on other than the fact that they choked again.

It might be deep anti-nub bias speaking to some degree, but I honestly think I am ok with a non-call for dpi in that situation.

There's no doubt the receiver was interfered with. However, that interference is not why the pass was incomplete. The contact came after the nub receiver made the motions to not adjust appropriately to an underthrown ball.

Back