What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I didn't watch any spring games except CU, so I struggle to have an opinion here. But I did watch those clips from the ASU spring game, and wonder how they avoided being listed among the worst. I mean, what would be worse than that?

a) You're a bad college football fan
b) That's from the Big Game Boomer account that's basically just trying to troll fanbases to get a reaction

a) You're a bad college football fan
b) That's from the Big Game Boomer account that's basically just trying to troll fanbases to get a reaction
Got it. Same as three-year letterman. Thanks.

And I'm a terrible college football fan. I think I hate college football now, so there's some real self-loathing.

Given the soccer talk creeping into this thread, I have to ask the question that if Nebraska was to drop football for men's soccer, will the Husker fans still show up for "football" like they have been doing for football for so long?

I disagree that they’re fair weather fans. They’ve been pure **** for about as long as we have, but their fans stick by them.
This is true but what else do they have?

They can watch the cattle mill around in their own manure in the feedlot, they can watch the corn grow (the few months of the year when they have heat, humidity, and flying insects instead of cold, gray, winter,) or they can watch fat girls bowling.

Come to think of it all three of those are probably more interesting than listening to fusker fans talk about the glory days when Dr. Tom kept the guns safely in his office.

They're sure drinking the kool-aid right now, as usual. They believe they might have the best coach in the country and the talent in place to play in the B1G championship. They've penciled the CU game in as a lock win.
Not true. Most Husker fans are very concerned about the CU game.

Not true. Most Husker fans are very concerned about the CU game.

And Nub fans thought the Nubs had an advantage when CU had no game tape for Coach Frosty’s debut which ended up as a L for the Nubs.

Oh wait do you know your starting QB for this upcoming season?

1. FCS opponents are their lifeblood.
2. Even Incognito thinks that's deplorable.
3. We abbreviate. The horror.

You mentioning their FCS opponents over the years makes me think about where I saw one of their posters wondering how a program like CU ranks 30th all-time in wins and his conclusion was that we have feasted on inferior opponents over the years. Apparently he doesn't realize that we were in the same conference as them for 65 years.

drink the kool-aid GIF by Ice Cube

And Nub fans thought the Nubs had an advantage when CU had no game tape for Coach Frosty’s debut which ended up as a L for the Nubs.

Oh wait do you know your starting QB for this upcoming season?
Where you going with that last question? Their Starter is well know.

Utah, Idaho, Nebraska? Clearly Napoleon, Kip and Uncle Rico have invaded the newsroom at US News.
Weirdest thing was CO at 15 because of being dragged down by ranks in the 40s on Crime and Opportunity. I didn't bother reading their criteria because the idea that CO is a bottom 10 state on those things is so obviously stupid to anyone who has any familiarity with this country that it wasn't worthy of taking any more of my time.

Back