What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Cal @ CU Thread - 10/28 @ 12 PM MT Pac-12 Network

Getting great pressure on the QB today. I really didn't expect this, how are we dominating a team that dominated WSU who dominated us? lol I guess the transitive property doesn't apply to this team.

I am willing to wager that he will not kick for CU for four years. He is already a top kicker since leg power is less important than being mentally tough. That he plays for a team with an inconsistent offense is really his biggest problem. He has some technical items he’ll need to improve over the next 15 months before he turns pro. Not much else. His age is your real issue.

Sure, he can declare at any time. "Go pro", though? Remember, only 3-4 kickers get drafted every year. He has a long way to go to be a top kicker in the nation. For starters, he needs to get more height/distance on his kicks. From what I can tell, his leg is not strong enough yet. That said, he does look very consistent compared to what we've been used to the last decade, so I'll be happy to call him our kicker for the next four years.

Suck. Don’t let them back in. This team sometimes thinks it can take some downs off

On a lighter note ... happy to hear that CU now plays Charlie Blackmon's walk-up song as a timeout song, and the crowd gets it. :)

Gosh, having a real kicker is freaking huge!!! Would have loved him last year. Some games would not have been as close. Nice job Aussie

Back