What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs Minnesota game Thread

I had that bet in as soon as I saw the total-but that was before manhattan started talking about the under in this thread.

That's why we have a thread dedicated to trading bet ideas IMO. I don't want to hear about manhattan winning money in a thread after an ass-whipping like the one we took today. Its bad form on his part-and more that I really don't give a ****.
What about me? I won a LOT of money on the under!

Winner Dave GIF by Barstool Sports

They aren’t ever open. Has nothing to do with anticipation. Yes, he needs to throw the ball, but they’ll just be picks or incompletions at best. I’ve got a good view. It’s worse than I’ve ever seen for nobody ever breaking open.
Thanks for the info. I have been wondering about thais

My take on the game…

Lewis seems apathetic and overwhelmed. After each “series” which was typically a 3 and out, he would walk to the bench, head hanging low, and just sit there. Not engaged in supporting the defense and more telling wasn’t staying active or loose at all. No wonder he seemed lethargic/cold when he’d take the field. Langsdorf would sit next to him at times and talk to him, but no white-boarding that I saw so thinking it was more rah-rah vs coaching.

Lewis had 8,000 yards passing in HS
His essence has been coached out of him
Carter is not better than Lewis at all, but when a CU QB can go playground, he looks exciting.
When playing within the offense, they look like crap
“Within the offense…” Even this seems more than a tad optimistic. I have never seen such an awful offensive scheme.
I’m always a sunshine pumper, but that “offensive” performance sucked all the joy from my CU football watching.
I was trying to figure out where all the green grass went when we sent out our offense. There should be a bunch of green space out there. Mystifying. All gone. Nowhere to throw. No open lanes to run. No space to even drop back and consider throwing.
Thinking about it, it may all go back to the changing of the grass. Hmmm.

Back