What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU Head Coach Search Thread - Primetime

box scandal GIF

Why not go after the staff at Appalachian State? The HC is an alum signed through 2026, but the pay is $425K base, $900K total annually. It's worth a phone call to see if tripling that money in another mountain town might be of interest.

App State always punches above its weight and we need that type of fire.

Why not go after the staff at Appalachian State? The HC is an alum signed through 2026, but the pay is $425K base, $900K total annually. It's worth a phone call to see if tripling that money in another mountain town might be of interest.

Clark - highest job held previously was CO-offensive coordinator

i prefer someone who’s been a successful coordinator under at least 2 head coaches, or under defensive head coach (if an OC).

can never make the Dan Hawkins mistake. Again. Embree. Dorrell.

App State is a machine at this point. Full buy in from the top down. It’s a place where coaches go to succeed. I’d be wary that any coach from there could duplicate thei success elsewhere. I’m not saying they can’t, I’d just be cautious.

Back