What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU-Oregon Pregame/Game Thread

350 yards (with half of them after the game was out of reach) of offense against a middling scoring defense being progress is a sign of just how bad this offense has been. Hard to get too excited about anything but Blew looking like a P5 QB finally. Way too soon to think it's anything sustainable though.

The defensive result was horrific and a sign that side of the ball went into the game without hope. They may have quit on the season, and I can't even blame them.

Not good bob. Rest of the season will be devoted to "development" and moral victories. Stealing 2 wins would be shocking and a real positive.
Just playing Devil’s Advocate - how much did we score in mop up time v Minnesota, USC, ASU?

that's fair.

although this raises an interesting point -- as more and more communication takes place in electronic written form vs spoken form, it is becoming increasingly common for people to type terms as the writer/speaker would state verbally (e.g. "Imma", "feelin", "wanna", "gansta"). Rightfully or not, I guess I put "y'all" in the same category.
"Mkay"

This has to be the most hokie of all hokie bumps. Outstanding work.
Bernie Sanders Applause GIF by Election 2016

that's fair.

although this raises an interesting point -- as more and more communication takes place in electronic written form vs spoken form, it is becoming increasingly common for people to type terms as the writer/speaker would state verbally (e.g. "Imma", "feelin", "wanna", "gansta"). Rightfully or not, I guess I put "y'all" in the same category.
"dawg"

You will learn to love him!
I have a general disluke for people from the South... except Atlanta, Miami and resort towns. I have found them to be....:unsure: how do I nicely say this.... BEHIND MODERN TIMES...?.?..?..?

I have travelled to Roanoke and Blacksburg (Va Tech area). I felt that since I was clearly not from that area, there was a certain prejudicial belief of a northerner.... which is ironic because I am doing the same thing right now!

But he IS all over the place (and I talk about him as if he isn't here and can't hear me).

If you are a Buff, Mr. Hokiehead, I guess you are an ok deep southerner!

Last edited:
Philly is scumbag central.
wouldn't be my choice of an adjective.... but I understand since I left you for a younger, more voluptuous version of a message board - only to beg my way back once the children (Liver) grew up and didn't require constant monitoring.

I came back and even brought Sacky's grill with me.... only I haven't seen him since... just a post here or there... no likes from him, no snarky comments.

Last edited:
not only do you bump pointless sh!&, your signature line is all over the fu$&ing place. I am surprised that you don't have:

Barry Bonds- HR Champ
Winnipeg Blue Bombers- Grey Cup Champions!
Forest Green Rovers- EFL League 2 Champs!
1. I'm not big on celebrating individual accomplishments in team sports.
2. I don't follow CFL or EFL

I have a general disluke for people from the South... except Atlanta, Miami and resort towns. I have found them to be....:unsure: how do I nicely say this.... BEHIND MODERN TIMES...?.?..?..?

I have travelled to Roanoke and Blacksburg (Va Tech area). I felt that since I was clearly not from that area, there was a certain prejudicial belief of a northerner.... which is ironic because I am doing the same thing right now!

But he IS all over the place (and I talk about him as if he isn't here and can't hear me).

If you are a Buff, Mr. Hokiehead, I guess you are an ok deep southerner!
Posted before, but i believe prejudice against obese people and those with Southern accents are the last two generally socially acceptable forms of bigotry in this country.

1. I'm not big on celebrating individual accomplishments in team sports.
2. I don't follow CFL or EFL
You missed the point......:unsure: I didn't really have expectations that you would understand what I wrote.

You missed the point......:unsure: I didn't really have expectations that you would understand what I wrote.
I don't think I missed it. You were making other points as well, but you explicitly said you were "surprised" I didn't have references to Barry Bonds, WInnipeg and Forest Green in my sig. To that point in particular, I was responding to let you know you shouldn't be.

I don't think I missed it. You were making other points as well, but you explicitly said you were "surprised" I didn't have references to Barry Bonds, WInnipeg and Forest Green in my sig. To that point in particular, I was responding to let you know you shouldn't be.
Yes, that is what I literally said. What I meant was... that you are all over the place.... That had nothing to do with individuality. it had to do with the ridiculousness of your signature and the ridiculousness that anyone would think Barry Bonds is the home run champion. My literal post had nothing to do with individual accomplishments. :notworthy:

My expectations got lower.

Posted before, but i believe prejudice against obese people and those with Southern accents are the last two generally socially acceptable forms of bigotry in this country.
That is so shortsighted, I don't know why people can't see that there is just more to love about obese people.

Back