What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OFFICIAL: CU vs. Arizona Game Thread 10/19/24

Can somebody explain what 10p, 11p, etc is? I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

I follow the formations and watch them somewhat. The main difference that I see is when CU runs it, even just with limited success but a few good runs sprinkled in, whichever formation 10 or 11 that they are in, the quick hitters (i.e. short throws) are 7-8 yards downfield and wide open, rather than 5 or less and covered. The RPO or play-action is respected. Then our offense seems to dictate things, rather than what the D is showing/countering. SS proved over and over when he is 3&15 or less, he can make the plays.

I follow the formations and watch them somewhat. The main difference that I see is when CU runs it, even just with limited success but a few good runs sprinkled in, whichever formation 10 or 11 that they are in, the quick hitters (i.e. short throws) are 7-8 yards downfield and wide open, rather than 5 or less and covered. The RPO or play-action is respected. Then our offense seems to dictate things, rather than what the D is showing/countering. SS proved over and over when he is 3&15 or less, he can make the plays.
Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

Back