What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. Baylor Game Thread

**** off

**** off

**** off

**** off

**** off

**** off

**** off

**** off

**** off

**** off

**** ALLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY OFF, WESTER IS A LEGEND
source.gif

HOLY FREAKING SMOKES. Everyone in my group was wishy washy about going due to the rain but we decided to go. Will never forget tonight. I’m sure I will pay for it tomorrow but worth every penny and every elevated heartbeat.

I was gonna feel like a puss complaining after a loss so I’m glad I can complain after a win: I freaking loathe how offensive holding in football is officiated. It’s very hard to convince me only one team is holding, but if I’m gonna be convinced, I better not see the other team get away with a single hold once my team has had a few called on us. Can be hard to tell from the seats but Seaton definitely had an obvious one, but one looked like a good old fashioned pancake to me (and my bias). But Baylor had a big play where I believe Barnes was grabbed by the neck. So frustrating.

Unreal storybook ending. Travis Hunter <3. And as always, **** Bailer.

I'm sooo glad we beat Baylor. Me and some buffed-up (likely drunk) student enjoyed trading "F*ck Baylor!" on our way out of the stadium.

We also managed to get out of the parking lot in a ridiculously short amount of time - it didn't seem like that many people had left when we were still in the stadium.

I think Travis will be the #1 Pick in the NFL Draft if the team that drafts first has a good QB
He is that much of a unicorn and will improve any team by an immesurable metric on both sides of the ball
He can and will play on both sides, just not every play, I would say 70% offense, and as needed on passing downs as a nickel back
Ummm...

The nickel is the BASE defense in the no fun league.

The nfl plays nickel defense over 2/3 of all snaps.

Which would mean under your breakdown, he would be playing ~70% of *all* snaps.

I don't think that's sustainable over a 17 game season, plus pre and post season.

I don't know what percentage role is best, but for his long term longevity in the league I kind of think he'll need a snaps/game count - and, end of day, it's easier to sub and therefor limit snap counts on offense than on defense.

Back