What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. Baylor Game Thread

I was there for 62 36 and some meaningful goal line stands and other plays. This season needs to mean more before it eclipses those. Was it awesome? Yes. But if we go 5 and 7 it won't mean much
I was also there for 62-36 and the Isaiah Oliver punt return. I mean I've been at every game since 94 except for 4, so plenty of moments to choose from. For me personally, nothing tops this. Even if we do end 5-7, tonight was SPECIAL.

**** Bailor.

**** Bailer.

**** Baylor.

**** Beighlor.
burst-through-door.gif

Defense once again was NAILS. Yes, Baylor scored 31. But imo, defense only gave up 21. 7 obviously to the kick return, and then they got 3 off the long punt return. 21 (or 24 if you don't want to absolve them of the field goal) will win you 95% of games in the Big XII. I love Bobby Livingston so much.

Wait - Isaiah Oliver punt return? A win is a win, but I remember that one as a sloppy, nervous game against a mediocre opponent. The back-to-back Wazzu and Utah wins were the highlights of that season IMO.

Anyway, holy ****. I moved to Chicago earlier this year. I was wearing my Buffs shirt at the bars after the game and got multiple shoutouts. That would have been unthinkable for basically the last 15 years, so I'm just enjoying the Deion ride wherever it takes us.

All the players were rightfully hyped after that electric comeback. I wonder how Shepard feels. He had a chance to be the guy and improve his draft stock. Hope he didn't lose confidence, he is a big body WR and will have more chances. I kind of feel for him as i awoke

Back