What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. Baylor Score Prediction Thread

Good game last week was glad to get The Buffs early in the week giving up 7.5 points for -108 for a net win of $92. $192 ahead on my Buffaloes..

This week is Baylor. They have a good pass defense and for the fourth week in a row there will probably be no buff ground game. On the other hand the Baylor offense should get everything they are accustom both on the ground and in the air.

Colorado is a 2 pt favorite @ -110. It’s -130 on the money line! Expensive and showing everyone Colorado is the clear favorite.

To get Baylor and the 2 pts it’s -112. However you can buy Baylor on the money for 110. That’s my plan of action. Baylor on the money for $200 and a chance, a very good chance, of getting back $420. I have $192 Colorado bucks so I’ll kick in 8. Here’s why:

The GAM says
Baylor -9
O/U 41
Mythical score Baylor 25 Buffaloes 16.

Once you stop the passing attack it’s over for Co. Baylor has the tools to do that.

The Bears play on an 89 yard virtual offensive field. It’s downhill all the way. Co 120 yds. Lots of show no go

Baylor defensive field is long at 166 yds The Buffs are going to be running up hill. At 125 yds the defensive field is shorter and the hill easier to climb for the Baylor offense.

The O/U is 53.5. We can’t afford it this week although the over is 110 and the under is -110. In my eyes, The under might be the best bet but not as profitable as the money line.

Mate shanks one out of our own end zone, I assume. What has happened to him? Dude was a weapon last year and this year it’s Russian Roulette. One shank. One inside the 5.
He was not a weapon lol. Every kick had the potential of being blocked because they were all low. He did have, I believe 2 blocked. And he missed one that could have won us the game (Arizona).

24 -21 Buffs.

Looking this morning, baylor has the #1 pass defense in the country, yardage allowed, by a good margin. But, they haven't played us.
This should be a great game.
Go Buffs!

#TeamPass Yards Allowed Avg.Pass TD Allowed
1Baylor75.72
2Georgia (2)91.30
3Ohio State (3)100.50
4UAB102.70
5Tennessee (6)1050

Good game last week was glad to get The Buffs early in the week giving up 7.5 points for -108 for a net win of $92. $192 ahead on my Buffaloes..

This week is Baylor. They have a good pass defense and for the fourth week in a row there will probably be no buff ground game. On the other hand the Baylor offense should get everything they are accustom both on the ground and in the air.

Colorado is a 2 pt favorite @ -110. It’s -130 on the money line! Expensive and showing everyone Colorado is the clear favorite.

To get Baylor and the 2 pts it’s -112. However you can buy Baylor on the money for 110. That’s my plan of action. Baylor on the money for $200 and a chance, a very good chance, of getting back $420. I have $192 Colorado bucks so I’ll kick in 8. Here’s why:

The GAM says
Baylor -9
O/U 41
Mythical score Baylor 25 Buffaloes 16.

Once you stop the passing attack it’s over for Co. Baylor has the tools to do that.

The Bears play on an 89 yard virtual offensive field. It’s downhill all the way. Co 120 yds. Lots of show no go

Baylor defensive field is long at 166 yds The Buffs are going to be running up hill. At 125 yds the defensive field is shorter and the hill easier to climb for the Baylor offense.

The O/U is 53.5. We can’t afford it this week although the over is 110 and the under is -110. In my eyes, The under might be the best bet but not as profitable as the money line.

Benedict Cumberbatch Drinking GIF

24 -21 Buffs.

Looking this morning, baylor has the #1 pass defense in the country, yardage allowed, by a good margin. But, they haven't played us.
This should be a great game.
Go Buffs!

#TeamPass Yards Allowed Avg.Pass TD Allowed
1Baylor75.72
2Georgia (2)91.30
3Ohio State (3)100.50
4UAB102.70
5Tennessee (6)1050
This is where a little research needs to be done. Two of their three opponents thus far, Tarleton State and Air Force, do not throw the ball. Like, at all.
Tarleton attempted 15 passes and AFA attempted 8.
Against Utah, Cameron Rising was injured.
This statistic/ranking means NOTHING.

This is where a little research needs to be done. Two of their three opponents thus far, Tarleton State and Air Force, do not throw the ball. Like, at all.
Whatever. It's gonna be repeated as nauseum by the broadcasters. There's an opportunity here. I look forward to seeing how we squander it

I agree it doesn't mean a lot, but it means more than "NOTHING".
May be they tried few pass attempts because they respected bailer's D.

I agree it doesn't mean a lot, but it means more than "NOTHING".
May be they tried few pass attempts because they respected bailer's D.
No, their offenses are run heavy. I'm not questioning BU's defense, just providing facts as to why their Passing D is ranked #1 currently. Why is this even being questioned?

Why are you still here?
To monitor you. Your family is concerned about your negative outlook on everything and asked for somebody to do constant welfare checks.

While I've got you:
“How are you feeling right now?”
"Are you eating?"
"Why do you think you're acting out?"
"What self-care action can you take today?"
"What brings you joy, and how can we as a community help you incorporate more of it into your life?"

To monitor you. Your family is concerned about your negative outlook on everything and asked for somebody to do constant welfare checks.

While I've got you:
“How are you feeling right now?”
"Are you eating?"
"Why do you think you're acting out?"
"What self-care action can you take today?"
"What brings you joy, and how can we help as a community help you incorporate more of it into your life?"
You. You bring me joy!

Back