What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. CSU Game Thread

the shirt part

Yeah, I've seen teachers wearing them on SM.

I googled it, the only one I can find that's similar, this one apparently you can get at Walmart:

B1HVVUyLAhL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C61L6BMNRvXL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_SX679_.png

If it happens in a game with like 4min left, after a turnover, when we are up 28-9 they can do it around the ref for all I care
The coach in me just bristles at that freedom to be stupid. Lost many soccer games because of red cards and buffoonery. But, we have such wise and focused players. Habits are habits

Penalties per game average (127th)

IMG_3936.jpeg

Penalty yards per game (131st)

IMG_3937.jpeg

Discipline

The coach in me just bristles at that freedom to be stupid. Lost many soccer games because of red cards and buffoonery. But, we have such wise and focused players. Habits are habits

Penalties per game average (127th)

View attachment 76116

Penalty yards per game (131st)

View attachment 76117

Discipline
Is this correlated statistically with winning or losing? I've never seen that it is. I think it's probably a nothing burger.

Is this correlated statistically with winning or losing? I've never seen that it is. I think it's probably a nothing burger.
Penalties make you lose, period
Someone mentioned Barnett being grouchy about the Buffs, and it has a lot to do with preaching discipline and then getting 100 yards of penalties

Penalties make you lose, period
Someone mentioned Barnett being grouchy about the Buffs, and it has a lot to do with preaching discipline and then getting 100 yards of penalties
That seems more like coach truism than fact. I get why it would annoy the hell out of a coach.

Back