What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. CSU Game Thread

I hope he has a laser focus on finding a new job. Under him, the Ewes have not beaten a power 5 let alone CU and never beaten Air Force Wyoming. Dude is going to get canned at the. End of this year and the state will be better when he is gone. Duche
Personally, I hope he stays at goat U for a long time. If there ever was a campus in need of a douche....

Austin Powers Laser GIF

Ram nation said they purposefully threw the Texas game to help them beat us by not giving away anything. I think even Norvell called it a preseason game
If that's what it took to start fast and have 5 years of bragging rights from that 3-0 lead... TOTALLY WORTH IT!!! #RamPride

I don't think that campus really needs another douche, if I'm being honest.

I've never felt CSU fans to be douches other than in regards to CU. They just seem too apathetic to be douches. Like, you have the ramnation crowd, which seems to be like 20 guys, and then no one else. The only thing that unites the fanbase is hating CU.

I've never felt CSU fans to be douches other than in regards to CU. They just seem too apathetic to be douches. Like, you have the ramnation crowd, which seems to be like 20 guys, and then no one else. The only thing that unites the fanbase is hating CU.
Man, I disagree. I quit going to the CU-CSU game years ago because every time, win or lose, CSU fans would get in my face and want to start **** on the way out of the stadium. It was exhausting. No, bro, I'm not fighting you on the way out of a football game.

I hope he has a laser focus on finding a new job. Under him, the Ewes have not beaten a power 5 let alone CU and never beaten Air Force Wyoming. Dude is going to get canned at the. End of this year and the state will be better when he is gone. Duche
From what I can find, and information about the contract for the head coach at CSU isn't quite as easy to find as that for say Florida State, if they fire him this year they will owe him a buyout of $2.5 million.

In today's college football that doesn't sound like much considering that the other Norvell, Mike at FSU if not fired for cause will cost them about $65 million.

Considering though that CSU will be facing the cost of buying themselves out of the MWC this year plus upcoming millions due to the recent settlement for former players I have to wonder if firing Jay Norvell at CSU isn't a bigger financial hurdle than firing Mike Norvell at FSU where they have boosters with the will and capacity to come up with that kind of money in the name of winning football games.

Man, I disagree. I quit going to the CU-CSU game years ago because every time, win or lose, CSU fans would get in my face and want to start **** on the way out of the stadium. It was exhausting. No, bro, I'm not fighting you on the way out of a football game.
The last game I attended in Denver, I punched a dude and dropped him after he got in my face (really, after they all got in my face). I was really embarrassed by that, and that is the reason it was the last CU/CSU game I attended in Denver.

You know what they say, if everybody around you is an asshole, you’re the asshole.

No, I get that part. They're undoubtedly douchey when it comes to CU, I guess my point is that the other 51 weeks out of the year, they're too apathetic to be douchebags.

You know what they say, if everybody around you is an asshole, you’re the asshole.
I can talk **** with the best of them, but it was bizarre. In every instance, while walking out of the stadium (and not talking to people outside my party), these douche bros would get in my face and start yelling. In each instance I just kept walking and they eventually went their own way.

I have heard that they were really confident in beating us during the whole offseason. This is not some kind of "hey if we play to our best and they still look down upon us we can beat them!", this is more like "we are a much better team, we should beat them".

The confidence in their building even clouded the mind of some of the Ram beat writers, they were shocked by what's shown on the field.

I am really confused by this level of confidence. It's almost like arrogance. But where does this arrogance come from? I don't get it.
It's simple really.

Jay Norvell is delusional.

Back