What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. CSU Game Thread

I love Justin Michaels. He is the perfect commentator for CSU. Just the whiniest dude who exudes lil bro in his commentary on this game.

He opens talking about how CSU could make such a poorly coached team in CU look so good. Classic rammie vibes

My buddy coaches at Liberty and he said they were really bad. Said they would've won by 40+ if they hadn't fumbled 3x and the team had taken them seriously. I imagine CSU wins by 14+ pts.

as I posted before the UTEP-Bugeater game in week 1, I lived in southern NM and briefly in El Paso and I follow UTEP and NMSU sports for fun and both are awful. Career killing coaching stops. NMSU hoops was a lot of fun for a while until they went all criminal.

edit: the food in Las Cruces is outta this world and the Sun Bowl is a cool stadium.

Shedeur’s pettiness is impressive 😂😂😂

I don't get petty out of that.

Instead I get a message to CSU and more importantly the doubters that CU is for real, not just a product of hype. SS put a lot of focus there on what his teammates did on the field with various guys making key plays.

Might not be bad if some other guys got some of his confidence and expectations for success.

These girls probably started a spicy link site called “Lonely Rams”🙄
In 5-7 years some guy is going to be wondering why he married each of those girls who by that time have become prematurely chunky and are now spewing their temper on their husbands and anyone else unfortunate enough to be around them.

Back