What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread ---- COLORADO vs. UCLA 7PM on FS1

Montez giving a shout out to his little brother at the end of the interview.

Scared the sideline reporter, too.

I was trying to find how many yards we gave up in the 2nd half... can't be more than 100, anyone have that info?

So many negative Nancy’s early in the thread. There is a reason they play 4 quarters. The hot takes were excessive and so off base.

UCLA QB only threw for 138 and got over 100 late.

I am reasonably certain you've always been perfectly reasonable during CU games and never once acted somewhat irrational while watching a game.

They may not be a well coached or disciplined team at the moment, but their front seven does not lack talent. I haven’t seen anything from any Pac 12 team that suggests CU can’t compete with any of them.

The staff needs to figure out a way to work within the limitations of the line in the first half of games.

They did a great job of adjusting for the second half, but the line got worked in the first half.

I am reasonably certain you've always been perfectly reasonable during CU games and never once acted somewhat irrational while watching a game.
Actually I am a pretty even keeled person watching any sports game. I don’t get too high or low. I just enjoy or get annoyed.

So many negative Nancy’s early in the thread. There is a reason they play 4 quarters. The hot takes were excessive and so off base.

UCLA QB only threw for 138 and got over 100 late.

I was one of those people, but cut me some slack. We came out sluggish, Freeland was pitching like **** - it was a very stressful time.

Back