What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread ---- COLORADO vs. UCLA 7PM on FS1

So many negative Nancy’s early in the thread. There is a reason they play 4 quarters. The hot takes were excessive and so off base.

UCLA QB only threw for 138 and got over 100 late.
I’ve decided to stay out of the game threads until the final whistle this year. I’m enjoying the games much more without reading the negative Nancy stuff.

How shocking that Leinert picks USC to win the South.
They have the toughest games at home. Can’t blame him. I’d say them or Utah at this point. We got to get better OL play and more pressure from the DL or we will be in the 6-7 win range (is my guess).

I’m happy with the halftime adjustments. But damn...wish we could make those gradually with each series. Still, NU scores 7 after half and fUCLA only scored 3 after half. That’s good.

I’ve decided to stay out of the game threads until the final whistle this year. I’m enjoying the games much more without reading the negative Nancy stuff.

We got worked in the 1H. A lot of the things people were criticizing were truly issues that the team faced.

With that said, most folks also applauded the adjustments from coaches and the subsequent player improvement.

Of course, having the best player on the field helps as well!

We got worked in the 1H. A lot of the things people were criticizing were truly issues that the team faced.

With that said, most folks also applauded the adjustments from coaches and the subsequent player improvement.

Of course, having the best player on the field helps as well!
I love when we get worked but still have the lead. I’ll take that all year. ;)

With all the crap the offense of line gets we had 209 yards rushing. Props to Coach Adams for his halftime adjustments Not saying we’re great or anything but not too shabby.

Solid win tonight...I guess I was smart to avoid this thread at half time.
Here's what I learned from reading this thread before I stopped at halftime to watch my kid's homecoming game:
- Our O line sucks.
- Our D line sucks.
- Our edge rushers suck.
- Our DBs suck.
- Our OLBs suck.
- Our OC sucks.
- Our DC sucks.
- Our special teams suck.
- Shenault is hurt.
- Montez isn't good.
- Freeland is pitching horribly.
- Our head coach is an idiot.

You guys make me laugh. Glad I stopped reading until it was 38-16 though.

They have the toughest games at home. Can’t blame him. I’d say them or Utah at this point. We got to get better OL play and more pressure from the DL or we will be in the 6-7 win range (is my guess).

I’m happy with the halftime adjustments. But damn...wish we could make those gradually with each series. Still, NU scores 7 after half and fUCLA only scored 3 after half. That’s good.
Guy, we already have 4!!

I may give you sumlin. But “savior” a la Frost and Kelly is pretty strong.

Oooookay observations after that one-about what I expected. UCLA played with us for a half, which I thought they'd do. Saw too much in the way of jet sweeps and stretch type of plays early-would have rather seen us go between the tackles earlier than we do. Tonight's 2nd half was probably the best half I've seen Eliot's defense have since DJ has been here. Loved the way he used the zone defense to confuse their true frosh qb.

Quoted this post because I wanted to respond to it-UCLA will take their lumps for a year or two, but they'll be successful under Kelly IMO. Will he win at UCLA like he did at Oregon? No, because the sport has caught up to him now. UCLA under him will contend in this division year in and year out after he gets a couple recruiting classes under his belt.

Boy! What a tale of two halves tonight! We looked awful in the first half. But the offense was really running plays at a fast pace and I think that took a lot out of UCLA. They were gassed in the second half.

Back