What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official game thread CU v csu 8/31 @7:30 pm

Took a momentary look at Ramnation.

They still think they should be playing with and beating CU on a regular basis.

They don't get that it's over.

Normalcy has been restored. From now on, any time CSU wins this game, it will be a major upset, just like it was in 1998.

40454421_10215410599032570_4027204981634367488_n.jpg

Great game plan and great execution all game. Other than a few mistakes, this team was as superior as we thought.

I am a little worried about the usage of Shenault, but the dude is a freak (as we knew). Chev did what he said he would do with getting players in space. He moved guys all over the field.

This was a very bad CSU team other than their WR's and QB. I made a ton of money on this game tonight.

On to the Nebraska beat down. So, so, so, so, pumped for next week!

Great game Buffs!
Among many other things I'm going to enjoy watching Abrams this year.

Just have to say, I thought Carson Wells looked like what I thought he was. Outstanding athlete with huge potential. He started BTW.

Really, really pleased with the whole defense. Javier set the LOS in CSU's backfield all night, Mustafa was active, Antwine wasn't amazing, but he at least held the point of attack.

This team is going to be very good. I know that CSU is not good but CU is pretty good. Time to take it to the nubs.

Back