What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Pre-Game Thread: CU @ Nebraska, September 8, 2018 @ 1:30 MT

Here's my secret fantasy. MM trusts Chev and Adams enough that he lets them handle the O gameplan while he has heavy input into the D gameplan.

NB: I don't think the D gameplan is as obvious as everyone says. Do you put 8 in the box and man up the pass catchers? If so, and the corn QB breaks contain some of our best tacklers are upfield with their backs turned. Do you put in the box and play zone, probably allowing 3 or 4 yards per rush?

I would be pretty tempted to play straight up and let the speed do its thing. Not sure stacking the box needs to happen either.

Just be humble in victory, @SeanMSan and you probably won't have any issues. Or be a true CU fan and be as arrogant and mouthy as possible, like I'm sure @Darth Snow and @Ruckus will be.

Would Nebraskans be offended by passive aggressive comments about their corn?

“Thought the corn would be taller than it is.”

“Why’s the corn shorter than in Iowa?”

“Go **** your own ass with a corn cob, you ratchety ****, go BUFFS!”

Would Nebraskans be offended by passive aggressive comments about their corn?

“Thought the corn would be taller than it is.”

“Why’s the corn shorter than in Iowa?”

“Go **** your own ass with a corn cob, you ratchety ****, go BUFFS!”
WideeyedYellowFowl-size_restricted.gif

I have been bouncing over and reading about the nubs. Whoever Scavenger is? You Sir have really enlightened those dumb ass'. The nubs are so damn delusional its sickening. They give 0 credit to us, it is all about how crappy csu is / was.

I have been bouncing over and reading about the nubs. Whoever Scavenger is? You Sir have really enlightened those dumb ass'. The nubs are so damn delusional its sickening. They give 0 credit to us, it is all about how crappy csu is / was.
wow - that's a blast from the past. old timers, was he here or on NB?

well....csewe is crappy HOWEVER it's obvious the Buffs have playmakers in several important positions

I keep seeing all these cocky headlines and quotes from Fusker fans and players. I just hate every last one of these cocksuckers. I’ll need to refrain from derogatory statements at the bars tonight as I’m sure I’d be surrounded by meth head fans the minute I spoke up. Go **** yourselves Frostians, Husker Jesus can’t play for you anymore.

Frostians, Husker Jesus can’t play for you anymore.

I don’t think Jesus describes the typical fanbase(heads) devotion accurately.

Will Memorial Stadium turn into the scene of a mass redshirt burn if the Frostown or Huskersgate cult don’t have a win to celebrate on Saturday?

Moderate. So many moving parts. Assignment football and discipline football required. I don’t expect attacking D.
Not necessarily in Eliot’s gameplan, but I have confidence in Els, Drake, Ambrose, and Ashley on coaching their respective positions on how to attack a zone option, staying home, reacting to RPO’s. I hope Eliot keeps it simple and allows the athletes to make plays rather than try to outsmart Frost and Walters

My wife is getting paranoid and anxious. She is asking everyone she knows about wearing Buffs gear to the game, and she gets the “absolutely not a good move if you want to have a good time...”. So, if I’m resigned to wearing neutral attire, I will make certain to make those around me have a not good time...

She just sent a text, letting me know that my brother-in-law and NU Alum...far brighter and reasonable of a person than the NU alum title typically allows for, just told her that if we want to have a good time, then probably not a good idea to show up in full Buffs attire. So...I feel like I need to wear a white shirt, black pants/shorts, etc. if Buffs attire is “forbidden”
Can I thumbs down this post?

My biggest argument against CU in this game is Mac’s poor road record. I haven’t done the research, so this is anecdotal, but I don’t believe our road record is very good under Mac.

My biggest argument against CU in this game is Mac’s poor road record. I haven’t done the research, so this is anecdotal, but I don’t believe our road record is very good under Mac.
Given that MacIntyre is 26-38 overall at Colorado, your "hunch" is correct. He is 6-20 on the road. Keep in mind the road slate is almost entirely P5 opponents.

My wife is getting paranoid and anxious. She is asking everyone she knows about wearing Buffs gear to the game, and she gets the “absolutely not a good move if you want to have a good time...”. So, if I’m resigned to wearing neutral attire, I will make certain to make those around me have a not good time...

She just sent a text, letting me know that my brother-in-law and NU Alum...far brighter and reasonable of a person than the NU alum title typically allows for, just told her that if we want to have a good time, then probably not a good idea to show up in full Buffs attire. So...I feel like I need to wear a white shirt, black pants/shorts, etc. if Buffs attire is “forbidden”
**** that noise!
I've been on the road wearing Buffs stuff all over and never had an issue.

Don't let your corn eating bucktoothed inbred BIL (it's okay you can say that on ****brska week) get the best of you here. This is no longer about having fun... it is a real man check moment in your life!

Put the pressure on him to ensure the classiest fans in the world live up to that moniker... let him take the first blow red on red to ensure his guests have a safe and enjoyable visit.

/Rant carry on

Your BIL will have absolutely no respect for you, if you don't rep your team. This is a test and you really need to pass it. eternal shame would await you if you took the weak way out

Back