What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Rocky Mountain Showdown Pregame Thread - "Must Win for CSU"

Won’t be shocked if there is a Lady Gaga performance to go with the game…Will that be enough for them to pay their stadium bond payment for this year?

Too lazy (also don't care all that much) to look up that team. Where are they projected in the mwc/what kind of team are they expected to be this year?

i think this was either a 3 for 1 or a 2 for 1. so they should be taking it seriously. it is a big deal for them to get us there.

i hope for a clean game without cheap shots. their ****ty sportsmanshio hurt us after that game.

they will be game. it is their super bowl. it should be fun.

Let's be honest. Last year the Buffs were a bit flat after TCU and Nebraska. Prime didn't understand how much lil brother hates CU. Now he and the entire team knows. CU will be up four TDs by the end of the first quarter. We should all go, be careful before the game, but by halftime the home fans will be long gone and it'll be a Buffs party.

CSU was good in the game last year. They always have a few dudes.

But Stephens in classic Stephens fashion seems to forget that CSU has lost the last 6. SIX. While CU is trying to emerge from the worst 15 years in its history.

It's been a decade since they have won a RMS and we won't play for a few years. It's vital to the health of their university and attracting prospective students that they got to see a CSU win somewhere during grades 1-12.
Appreciate the TIC reply. I just don’t see the game as must win for them at all. It is definitely a must win for us.

Appreciate the TIC reply. I just don’t see the game as must win for them at all. It is definitely a must win for us.
For us, I see it as the least important game on the schedule. Conference games are all more important for playoff goals. NSSU would hurt us more. And the Nub rivalry is much more meaningful.

For us, I see it as the least important game on the schedule. Conference games are all more important for playoff goals. NSSU would hurt us more. And the Nub rivalry is much more meaningful.
Now it's NSSU? Jesus Nik, quit giving the Jackrabbits bulletin board material!

When was the last time CU lost the CSU game and had a winning record or made a bowl game? It is never the barometer for CU but it does tell you how bad your team will be if you lose that game.

Back