What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Rocky Mountain Showdown Pregame Thread - "Must Win for CSU"

kumail nanjiani goodbye GIF by NRDC
Saw Kumail in his return to standup a couple of weeks back. He was awesome

Just got my seat assignments for CSU, section 225. What the **** is this bulljunk

Last edited:
Has RG addressed this at any point. Criminal that CU fans sit in upper sections in Folsom and opposing fans are right on the field.
The end zone seats for the visitor section are horrendous. They are halfway behind the Dal Ward Center... Ya they are close to the field but they aren't good seats. You have to sit at a 30 degree angle the entire game.

If Folsom has an upper deck we would put the visitors up there, but we don't.

Canvas isn't that big anyway, relax.

The end zone seats for the visitor section are horrendous. They are halfway behind the Dal Ward Center... Ya they are close to the field but they aren't good seats. You have to sit at a 30 degree angle the entire game.

If Folsom has an upper deck we would put the visitors up there, but we don't.

Canvas isn't that big anyway, relax.

The opposing fans get congregated into a few sections right by the end zone which creates poor optics for CU support on TV. Anytime the other team scores in that end zone, they run to section 102 and fans are going crazy, which always ends up on the broadcast. They should spread them in the top few rows of the stadium and that gets eliminated.

So instead of seeing them in a handful of camera shots during the game, you want to see them in almost every camera shot of the stadium?

It limits their noise. It limits fights. Those seats suck. It's a non-issue.

When they replace the west side, put visitors in the upper deck, otherwise where they are is about as good as it gets at Folsom.

The opposing fans get congregated into a few sections right by the end zone which creates poor optics for CU support on TV. Anytime the other team scores in that end zone, they run to section 102 and fans are going crazy, which always ends up on the broadcast. They should spread them in the top few rows of the stadium and that gets eliminated.
I think it's really normal to have at least a few rows in the front by one EZ for visitor fan VIPs. I feel like I see that in nearly every stadium.

I think it's really normal to have at least a few rows in the front by one EZ for visitor fan VIPs. I feel like I see that in nearly every stadium.

I notice that too, and some of these visiting sections look totally dedicated to the visiting fans so I don't think it's just VIP's.

I don’t mind the visitor section at Sun Devil Stadium at all. It’s close to a stadium exit, the sight lines are decent, restrooms are steps away, and they sell chick fil a on the concourse at the top of the section

CSU had a potential CFB HOF coach and was never a “giant” during that time. It’s insane that the believe (and state it as an obvious fact) they are a sleeping giant. I suppose it’s all relative and maybe they think they are a sleeping giant among the G5 level?
I think they have the resources where they should annually pull a winning record against a schedule which includes 10 games a year against non-P4. With that, the occasional appearance in Top 25 polls.

Back