What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Spring Practice Thread

Atleast Terrance Lang is not fat. 275 pounds is good weight for his age and height.
Hopefully we can get him up to about 280 pounds before the start of the season.
Might be a stretch, but, this kind of reminds me of Calais Campbell...dude was a bean pole in HS...and his body really matured throughout his years at Miami.

It would be great if Sami turns out to be what we hoped Javier Edwards would be.

Wasn't Sami another of Jeffcoat's random drive bys?
Sami was a year young for his age and was down at Vista Ridge in Colorado Springs. No one had really heard of him. Then all of a sudden he went from a Northern Colorado lock to CU and Ole Miss battling it out a week before signing day. I think his coach found him offers rather than us finding him.

I'll take a 6'6" 320 lb true freshman NT any day. Not sure if he will be ready to be a big time contributor this season, but a full year and a half with Drew Wilson should have him ready to go by next year.

Couldn't be any worse than 2017 Edwards really. I have a feeling about Sami...same kind I had for Purify when attention was on the other guy, and had for Blake Mackey when recruited.....expect big things.

Sami was a year young for his age and was down at Vista Ridge in Colorado Springs. No one had really heard of him. Then all of a sudden he went from a Northern Colorado lock to CU and Ole Miss battling it out a week before signing day. I think his coach found him offers rather than us finding him.
He was only 17 when he was 18. He was a year young for his age. :LOL:

Couldn't be any worse than 2017 Edwards really. I have a feeling about Sami........expect big things.

I have a feeling Edwards will have a good year. Dude came in out of shape, cocky, and with little rotational help on an inexperienced line. Tui and Sami will now be able to spell Edwards more. And you have to believe the year of experience under Eliot will improve the D line greatly.

I have a feeling Edwards will have a good year. Dude came in out of shape, cocky, and with little rotational help on an inexperienced line. Tui and Sami will now be able to spell Edwards more. And you have to believe the year of experience under Eliot will improve the D line greatly.
No I don't! "We'll see" is the attitude I have with Eliot this year.....hoping that he and the new DLine coach can move the meter this year with the front 7, but we'll see.

Back