What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Spring Practice Thread

I haven't listened to the audio but if he mentions anything non-Football related Sh!+$ about to get real....
I don't think you'll be upset. Mostly answered questions about contact and whether guys like Pursell and Roberts were developing, how they'll handle OL with Lynott at either C or OG in the fall, etc.

I don't think you'll be upset. Mostly answered questions about contact and whether guys like Pursell and Roberts were developing, how they'll handle OL with Lynott at either C or OG in the fall, etc.
I should have added some smiley faces to that last post....:cautious:;)....but I think you get it

From Adam's Gamboa article, I thought the most interesting thing was Gamboa talking up Falo and Fisher as guys who have stepped up as defensive leaders. I wouldn't have expected them, but it's great to hear that they have turned into that.

From Adam's Gamboa article, I thought the most interesting thing was Gamboa talking up Falo and Fisher as guys who have stepped up as defensive leaders. I wouldn't have expected them, but it's great to hear that they have turned into that.
Yeah Fisher is surprising but in the pre-spring podcast both Adam and Howell mentioned Falo as a guy who stepped up a ton in workouts so far this year and I'm sure it translated to the football field too. Good to hear too, he was really missed last year.

Don't get me wrong, I like Jay and think he has a place on the team, but he's clearly been recruited over. And the talent isn't doing anything but improving at WR.
How many times does that have to be brought up. No ****ing **** he's been recruited over in terms of talent and other measurables. But as far as clutch performance on 3rd down, and other intangibles, he hasn't been recruited over. Why emphasize it? Nobody here thinks he's a Shenault or Winfree or Westbrook. But he's a critical part of the WR corps, and I don't think that can be debated, especially in view of how the Big3 WR's played last year, as a whole. I get that you said you like JayMac, but the "he's been recruited over" comments are way too often, and too overstated.

How many times does that have to be brought up. No ****ing **** he's been recruited over in terms of talent and other measurables. But as far as clutch performance on 3rd down, and other intangibles, he hasn't been recruited over. Why emphasize it? Nobody here thinks he's a Shenault or Winfree or Westbrook. But he's a critical part of the WR corps, and I don't think that can be debated, especially in view of how the Big3 WR's played last year, as a whole. I get that you said you like JayMac, but the "he's been recruited over" comments are way too often, and too overstated.
Mike?

Ok damnit, what is an icehole besides something you fish in? Christ, I shouldn't have asked that with yall.:ROFLMAO:

Back