What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Texas A&M Pregame / Game Thread

They obviously cannot rush it, but please let Fillip be ready to go for Minnesota.
Yep. The depth holes I thought were going to be issues at the beginning of the year are still there. Wray, Fillip, Barnes, safeties, and Lewis absolutely have to stay completely healthy for this program to even have a chance at a bowl game.

I'm a glutton for punishment. I decided to get a ticket for tomorrow.
Why oh why did I do this?
You're a BUFF and love the game. I had to decide by 9:00 last night whether to drive up (18 hrs)..it wasn't an easy decision the drive up would've been alright...listening to 2 A&Mers on the way home could've been hell.

You're a BUFF and love the game. I had to decide by 9:00 last night whether to drive up (18 hrs)..it wasn't an easy decision the drive up would've been alright...listening to 2 A&Mers on the way home could've been hell.
There's never a good time to listen to Aggie.

I'm not attending this week's game, but for those who are, this Empower Field game day info might be helpful.
What’s this about needing the Bronco 365 app? I’ve got mine in either the TicketMaster app or my wallet app.

Have the daughter’s in laws and her hubby’s childhood friends rolling in from Houston. They are all Aggies. Daughter’s FIL played baseball for aTm. He and R.C. Slocum are neighbors and golfing buddies. Apparently Slocum has been battling cancer and is in remission. So it’ll be 4 Buffs and 4 Aggies sitting together.

Have the daughter’s in laws and her hubby’s childhood friends rolling in from Houston. They are all Aggies. Daughter’s FIL played baseball for aTm. He and R.C. Slocum are neighbors and golfing buddies. Apparently Slocum has been battling cancer and is in remission. So it’ll be 4 Buffs and 4 Aggies sitting together.
Good times. The stories ought to be stellar.

Who is your daughter rooting for?

Who is your daughter rooting for?
Her and her hubby met at CU, man! Buffs through and through! When at CU my daughter was picked out of the crowd at a basketball game. She was in a race where she had to put her forehead on a bat and run around it 10 times then dribble a ball the length of the court and make a basket. She was in high heeled boots and drunk. She won and won lift tickets for her entire row. :ROFLMAO:

Her and her hubby met at CU, man! Buffs through and through! When at CU my daughter was picked out of the crowd at a basketball game. She was in a race where she had to put her forehead on a bat and run around it 10 times then dribble a ball the length of the court and make a basket. She was in high heeled boots and drunk. She won and won lift tickets for her entire row. :ROFLMAO:
I'm impressed. I've seen a lot of people do nothing except fall over in those dizzy-bat contests.

I've been looking at A&M fan sites this week, to see articles and online chatter about tomorrow's game. Allbuffs has a (very funny and skilled) tradition of weekly posting "look-a-like" photos of opposing teams' players. The primary Aggies fan site apparently has a tradition of posting a "hotties" thread featuring female students from the upcoming week's opponent school. It garnered my attention for reasons, including that it featured several friends of my fairly recently graduated CU daughter. So look, or not, at this week's Aggies "Colorado Hotties" thread. https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3224913

I've been looking at A&M fan sites this week, to see articles and online chatter about tomorrow's game. Allbuffs has a (very funny and skilled) tradition of weekly posting "look-a-like" photos of opposing teams' players. The primary Aggies fan site apparently has a tradition of posting a "hotties" thread featuring female students from the upcoming week's opponent school. It garnered my attention for reasons, including that it featured several friends of my fairly recently graduated CU daughter. So look, or not, at this week's Aggies "Colorado Hotties" thread. https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3224913
I love the idea of a weekly opponent's hottie thread vs a look-a-like thread (and better than techsideline's "famous alumni" thread).

Back