What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

Other games 10/3 - 10/5

Mr C GIF by Vanderbilt University

In before everyone starts saying "that's just how deep the SEC is" when this happening in any other league (even the Big Ten) would be the end of the losing team.
After Bama-Georgia each had an abysmal half last week, it was all, "book both these teams for the CFP."

If it was any other matchup it would have been, "Two good but flawed teams played a fun game, neither deserves to be anywhere near #1"

So the world is going to ignore the end of game BS by Bama’s Malachi Moore? Screaming at Vandy players, running behind the LOS and kicking the ball. Fvck that guy and fvck Bama. They should have 2 losses already. Fvck em.

I said it before and caught some flak, but that Pavia might be the best college QB I’ve ever seen.

Just had a bunch of buddies try to call me from the U vs USC game and they couldn’t form sentences. Hilarious. Minnesotans tailgate like demons.
Go Gophers!

I said it before and caught some flak, but that Pavia might be the best college QB I’ve ever seen.
And again I’ll tell you to lay off the weed. You can go back a couple years and see when I was talking him up on these boards at NMSU. He’s got a chip and he’s been lucky enough to have had 2 OCs who know how to use him. Good QB in a great spot for his talents. Not the best by any means.

And again I’ll tell you to lay off the weed. You can go back a couple years and see when I was talking him up on these boards at NMSU. He’s got a chip and he’s been lucky enough to have had 2 OCs who know how to use him. Good QB in a great spot for his talents. Not the best by any means.
Dude is very Todd Reesing-like. Just a great ball player in every sense of the term.

Back