What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/8 - 10/12

really sort of amazing how elite OU went from O and **** on D to maybe very good on D (not a total believer) and **** on O.

4 years? anything is possible these days!

The more I listen to Joel Klatt, the less I like him.

"I just don't like when replay inserts itself into the game"

Bruh, that was clearly short of the first down; the replay crew did it's job perfectly.

my problem with Joel is when he tries to outguess an OC on play calls. before it happens.

I like Joel a lot generally.....but that's not your job JK to call plays.

your job is descriptive and analytical, not predictive.

The more I listen to Joel Klatt, the less I like him.

"I just don't like when replay inserts itself into the game"

Bruh, that was clearly short of the first down; the replay crew did it's job perfectly.

That gave me the feeling he's low key pulling for AZ.

no. his job is to describe play on the field, analyse it, not predict it.

fans want the suspense of sport, in the moment.......to see how it will be decided in the unknown of play on the field.

That is sport.

How does an analyst's play prediction spoil the suspense element? I don't think they are commenting on a replay of the game.

Back