What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/8 - 10/12

Herbstreit: for those of you unfamiliar OU usually matches up with Texas.

Uhh, Sooners won like 9 of last 11 or something. and won't happen this year but bitched them a lot.

Typical ESPN marketing to population bases, trying to sell UT to old SEC overlords.
I thought his point was a mismatch in talent, injuries, experience. All leading to a line that moved 2.5 this morning.

The funniest is that AbroadPrestigious guy. First he says Whittingham looks like Biden. Next, he replies “tldr” to about 25 words of text. Then he tells a guy he should have made a life for himself. 🤣

I love how they're all like, we've been lucky to be as successful as we've been the past few years while at the same time saying they can't wait for Whittingham to retire.

Meanwhile, the rest of the conference can't wait for Whittingham to retire.

Multi view is a gift from god. But I don’t understand why you can’t put some games in a multi view together. Like I can’t make one with USC/PSU and Texas/OU
Strange…mine has OU/UT, USC/PSU, Cal/PITT, and ND/Stanford.

Quit blowing your money on stupid cars.
Hot Ones I Wont Do It GIF by First We Feast

Red River is boring as hell. OU's QB is useless, and Ewers is rusty af. If OU somehow manages to score points, maybe we see Arch, but I doubt that happens.

Does Penn State have an offense other than broken plays and throwing to their fullback?

Back