What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/15 - 11/19

Dammit, I was pulling for both Baylor and Illinois to give us some chaos.

OTOH TCU is hard not to root for and would be cool for them to make the playoff even though they'll get run once they get there.

Baylor should have substituted. Clock would have run out. Bad mistake. SIAP.

Interesting and I don't think I've seen that mentioned anywhere. I guess they would've been allowed to substitute since TCU also substituted but that wouldn't have held up the play would it? I say that because once the offense is set and ready to go it's on the defense to be ready, but I could be wrong on this.

Interesting and I don't think I've seen that mentioned anywhere. I guess they would've been allowed to substitute since TCU also substituted but that wouldn't have held up the play would it? I say that because once the offense is set and ready to go it's on the defense to be ready, but I could be wrong on this.
Referee has to wait until both teams set. Bailout should have substituted and slowly jogged on. Game would have run out.

Jonathan Smith having Oregon State to the point they're just casually destroying ASU to go to 8-3 and no one's surprised is still an underrated coaching job. Trent Bray has done a really good job with their defensive improvement, should be up for a HC job.
With a backup rs freshman QB

I do too. You almost have to practice that to not have a false start or anything when it's under that kind of pressure.
You do practice it. Thing is, it's something you do out of desperation. All they had to do is run like three 9 routes to the end zone and over throw them. That or kick it on third.

Dammit, I was pulling for both Baylor and Illinois to give us some chaos.

OTOH TCU is hard not to root for and would be cool for them to make the playoff even though they'll get run once they get there.
It was good to see TCU's kicker and that rb who dropped the 2 point conversion have it end like it did.

Walters should be proud of the Illini defense holding Michigan to 19 points. And on the road no less. Michigan has been rolling teams with the caliber of athletes Illinois is putting on the field.

Back