What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/23-11/25

Urban Meyer and Barrett are saying that Barrett's injury was actually caused by a cameraman on the sidelines before the game and wants an investigation. A bit of an overreaction if you ask me:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...jury-caused-by-cameraman-wants-investigation/
Just saw that. It depends on what Urban meant by wanting an investigation. If it's about a general player safety protocol to keep non-team personnel out of the bench area, I think it's worth looking into. If he's suggesting that Michigan might have gone Tonya Harding by paying off the cameraman, he's lost his marbles.

Last edited:
Wisconsin needs Alabama to win the SEC to get in assuming OU doesn't lay an egg, right?

OU B12 champ
SEC champ
Clemson/Miami ACC champ

are locks?

Just saw that. It depends on what Urban meant by wanting an investigation. If it's about a general player safety protocol to keep non-team personnel out of the bench area, I think it's worth looking into. If he's suggesting that Michigan might have gone Tonya Harding by paying off the cameraman, he's lost his marbles.

Sounded to me like he wanted to go after that one cameraman but who knows. Watching Barrett's re-enactment I'm thinking, why they hell are you warming up in such a tight spot?

I like the tweet from the Cincy news guy claiming he spoke with a witness and it was malicious. I know it's a big rivalry and everything but come'on maaannnnn.

Wisconsin needs Alabama to win the SEC to get in assuming OU doesn't lay an egg, right?

OU B12 champ
SEC champ
Clemson/Miami ACC champ

are locks?

I don't see how Wisconsin isn't in in this scenario. And this would be the worst case scenario for Wisconsin, so if they hold on today (up 17-0 at halftime) and beat OSU next week they're in.

Assuming it's a one loss Alabama (with their loss coming v a potential SEC champion Auburn) vs an undefeated Wisconsin, do you seriously think they leave out Alabama?

Assuming it's a one loss Alabama (with their loss coming v a potential SEC champion Auburn) vs an undefeated Wisconsin, do you seriously think they leave out Alabama?
Yes. This year. Bama has played as bad of a schedule as Wisconsin.

Yes. Wisconsin is going to be top four on Tuesday and will not drop out if they beat Ohio State.

Gotta give Wiscy props for just winning, but man they as a school are just committed to the most god awful boring style of play in all sports. The jump around tradition, while awesome is done solely to wake up the crowd from the previous 3 quarter nap they just took.

3 yards and a cloud of dust is the call. Odd how well it works in basketball too

Great tackle by Auburn. Surely thought Scarborough would have laughed at that attempt as he ran over him for a gain of about 11.

Stidham got the first down, but that was one hell of a spot by the ref. Gave him almost 2 full yards extra from where the ball was when his knee touched down.

Have I completely lost it as a college football fan that I'm spending more time watching Arizona - Arizona State than the Iron Bowl?

Back