What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/23-11/25

SEC QBs always elect to step OOB behind the LOS instead of throwing it away lol. The Jeff Driskel move.

Manzielfield benched for 1 drive for grabbing his crotch and cursing at KU fans after the game last week. I thought they would keep him out the 1st quarter at least but nope, first drive only. Stripping the captain C was pretty good though. He'll get it back after the WVU game but that actually means something to players...so kudos I guess.

War Eagle fans be losing their damn minds right now. :ROFLMAO:

Great start for them.

P.S. They should stop being the "Tigers" and go with "War Eagles". Much cooler and would be unique.

The real loser if Auburn wins the Iron bowl is Arky. Not a chance Auburn doesn't back up the brinks truck for Malzahn if he wins.

And as I type that Auburn fumbles in the redzone.

I can't decide whether to root for Stidham because he left **** bailer or hate him for having been a part of **** bailer. o_O

I can't decide whether to root for Stidham because he left **** bailer or hate him for having been a part of **** bailer. o_O
When in doubt...meteor! If you have a moral quandary, meteor will come in and fix the quandary.

Did CBS just use a potato to zoom in on a lineman? That was the most pix-elated garbage I've seen since 1993.

Boy it would be nice to have some of the defensive players on either of these teams in the Iron bowl. Must suck to have linebackers that are 250 lbs and run sub 4.5 40s.

Looking forward to Arizona tearing ASU apart and giving ASU another reason to fire that scumbag coach.

The good ole play fake that somehow still gives the McCarron/McElroy/Hurts all day to throw deep play. That Auburn fumble really hurt this game for them. Can’t have this game going so well for them yet only be a tie game.

Seriously tho, how does a QB have so much time to throw on a play fake lol. Incredible.

Bama gets all 4 of those guys each recruiting cycle, so no sense in holding out hope.
Hope is all we have left.
Heck I'd settle for linebackers that run sub 5.0 40s. No offense to Gamboa, as he has tremendous heart, but if IF he gets invited to the combine he'll be the last to run and they'll use a sun dial to time him.

Back