What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/24

Not able to watch SMU - Nevada. Does Brendan Lewis look, um, good? I can't recall he doing anything other than rolling out to the sideline and throwing out of bounds. I remember begging for JT Strout or Drew Carter to take over. Good times!

Not able to watch SMU - Nevada. Does Brendan Lewis look, um, good? I can't recall he doing anything other than rolling out to the sideline and throwing out of bounds. I remember begging for JT Strout or Drew Carter to take over. Good times!
I can't watch either, but I looked at the stats. He's leading in rushes and in rush yards. I don't think Nevada is asking him to be a world beater passing the ball for reasons we've seen. He does have 2 td passes though.

Damn you, Nevada. Also, SMU benches dark-horse Heisman candidate, brings him back in, mounts 189 yard 4th qtr onslaught. What the hell?

Boise is not the team everyone got used to seeing the past couple decades. Good G5 but not top end.
Watch out for UNLV. If they're anything close to what they were last year.....they can make a run at the playoff.

That post was in response to me asking if the ACC champ could finish behind two G5 champs. Possible with the right set of MWC/AAC champs.....

One last take on FSU twitter. Theyve made Nub fan despair after a similar loss in Ireland look normal. Which is something.

Last edited:
DJU has a good arm, but damn, he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a fvcking boat. He seems kinda accurate when it's anything under 10 to 15 yards. Over that, when he starts missing, he starts pressing. It's obvious. I say that because I don't think it's all just a physical problem type thing. I think it's between the ears too. I don't mean he's stupid or anything. I just mean it goes right upstairs if he can't execute longer throws. Also, think about where the hell he's transferred. Starts out at Clemson, transfers all the way across the damn country, then he did the shvt again. 😀

Back